One thing I admire about white fags

Started by Bulldagger, February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Killaxmt

Quote from: Jayda X on February 22, 2021, 05:02:57 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 22, 2021, 04:55:57 PM
As much as this is shaking the table to say .

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

and also them leading us back to our own humanity by fighting for gay and trans rights and issues we swept it under the rug in shame and cursed our family and told our men dont be a sissy meanwhile whites waving that flag

eventho white ppul had selfish motives for fighting for gay and trans (because whites were feeling oppression and discrimination that we normalized)

everyday I see blacks embracing more of their humanity and it honestly took white ppul leading the charge before we got on board

and some ppul still cant navigate in their communities and family and often turn to a white partner for the support and freedom they need

they definetly lead the charge accepting their own complexities and embracing them alot better  thats something we had to learn from them
ok that's it someone delete my account

Sometimes I wish ppl were in front of me so I can spit on their dumb ass for posting shit like this!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 22, 2021, 04:59:30 PM

Thank god for whites
nfndndndnfnfnfnnf
sfnafjnfdjfdksn;dfnsklsdfss

The way I stopped reading right there.

Lew boy

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2021, 08:52:24 PM

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

I didn't know u could even get more disgusting.  Ur so weird and fickle. One minute ur speaking down on white people and the next ur marrying them.....TWICE. What fckn disgusting ass person  :omf:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2021, 08:52:55 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 22, 2021, 05:03:47 PM
Not Whites showing Blacks how to embrace humanity...

Like what a fckn WEIRDO :dead:

I know ya Black celine dion and justin timberlake lovin azz aint tawkin

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

February 22, 2021, 09:34:38 PM #51 Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 09:35:16 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Well i said its shaking the table but the same principle applys to everyone
we all face very difficult situations only to tap into our own strength to overcome them
and almost always its a blessing in disguise that we endured everything we did

the same apply for our terrible relations with whites through the centuries
had it not been for them we would have never dug deep to find ourselves again
they are definetly a catalys for our own inner work
but some ppul cant grasp it so

yeah

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on February 22, 2021, 08:55:14 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 22, 2021, 04:59:30 PM

Thank god for whites
nfndndndnfnfnfnnf
sfnafjnfdjfdksn;dfnsklsdfss

The way I stopped reading right there.

Lew boy

lmao well  you shoulda kept reading

I was talking to my friend and I posted a video of this white lady who is a coach
and he was like i dont want no white no nuffin
And I explained to him Being proud of your blackness is not a protest to whites
when you make it simply a protest to whites you reduce its value and it doesn't come from a genuine place
being jumpy angry and defensive about whites while chanting bLACK BLACK BLACK
just means your celebrating your own blackness is a fight of some sort and it isnt has nothing to do whites
you being proud of your blackness shouldnt be just to slap a white person in the face with it
it definetly cheapens it when its done that way

but rant over

this is about something else  :dead:

Different

Vonc2002

Not equating me liking Celine Dion to saying white people basically taught black people how to be civilized. What an irrational ass buffoon :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 22, 2021, 09:53:58 PM
Not equating me liking Celine Dion to saying white people basically taught black people how to be civilized. What an irrational ass buffoon :omf:

1 I didn't equate  those two

2) that isnt what i said

3) the concept is just too much for your brain clearly

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

RedOctober

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM
They can be straight obsessed but they will not let it deter them from getting married and starting a life with someone. Black fags be 40-50 and beyond still chasing the elusive trade.

Then they get mad when someone like Karamo Brown stays booed up with somebody white.

I ain't saying this black gay love with 2.5 kids and a dog doesn't exist but it does pale in comparison to the number of white gays I see living an idealistic life.

[/quote

What you're not seeing in these IG photos of white couples is their 3rd, or 4th partner(s). A lot of white married couples have open relationships.

White gays have let go of the idea of a "traditional monogamous marriage" a long time ago and that's ALL that I'll give them credit for. However, I think black gays are catching on and understanding that we can also make our own rules when it comes to life-partnership.