One thing I admire about white fags

Started by Bulldagger, February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 22, 2021, 04:59:30 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 22, 2021, 04:55:57 PM
As much as this is shaking the table to say .

Thank god for whites
nfndndndnfnfnfnnf
!|'znznznznznxnnznxnsnnxnsndnsndnsnds
S
S
S

S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S

S
S
S

S
S
S
S
S

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Killaxmt on February 22, 2021, 08:54:26 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on February 22, 2021, 05:02:57 PM

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

and also them leading us back to our own humanity by fighting for gay and trans rights and issues we swept it under the rug in shame and cursed our family and told our men dont be a sissy meanwhile whites waving that flag

eventho white ppul had selfish motives for fighting for gay and trans (because whites were feeling oppression and discrimination that we normalized)

everyday I see blacks embracing more of their humanity and it honestly took white ppul leading the charge before we got on board

and some ppul still cant navigate in their communities and family and often turn to a white partner for the support and freedom they need

they definetly lead the charge accepting their own complexities and embracing them alot better  thats something we had to learn from them
ok that's it someone delete my account

Sometimes I wish ppl were in front of me so I can spit on their dumb ass for posting shit like this!

vxcvvccvccc

:guys: :omgwatshappening: :usureuok:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

whatever

I do see more white gays being dads than blacks....a lot of gay dads have surrogates and that's a pretty penny, a lot of black gays don't want to adopt but want their own.

….ok.

February 23, 2021, 12:58:15 AM #64 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:08:00 AM by I got Black in my family
White gay men are more economically advantaged than black gays as a whole so it makes sense that many of them would comfortably ease into the surrogate process, etc.

comparing gay black men to white gays in any way is completely unfair because gay black men not only have to fight the fight of being gay , but also navigate the inherent challenges of being Black. AND work through the BS that comes with being both.

Gay black men are more likely to be born into poverty and have to work their way out of it . Are more likely to be discriminated against when going to find jobs. Are more likely to die of AIDS because they cannot afford pricey medications to treat it. Are more likely to be thrown out on the street by their parents after revealing who they are.

theres so much shit to work through standing at the intersection of black and gay, before we can begin to even think of our Disneyland fairytale love story ending with Prince Charming and bvys 😍🥰 So we need to think long and hard before we start wagging our fingers at gay black men and telling them how other groups stack up against them. And these are not excuses I'm giving . They're cold hard facts . I've seen it all with my own eyes .

whatever

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 23, 2021, 12:58:15 AM
White gay men are more economically advantaged than black gays as a whole so it makes sense that many of them would comfortably ease into the surrogate process, etc.

comparing gay black men to white gays in any way is completely unfair because gay black men not only have to fight the fight of being gay , but also navigate the inherent challenges of being Black. AND work through the BS that comes with being both.

Gay black men are more likely to be born into poverty and have to work their way out of it . Are more likely to be discriminated against when going to find jobs. Are more likely to die of AIDS because they cannot afford pricey medications to treat it. Are more likely to be thrown out on the street by their parents after revealing who they are.

theres so much shit to work through standing at the intersection of black and gay, before we can begin to even think of our Disneyland fairytale love story ending with Prince Charming and bvys 😍🥰 So we need to think long and hard before we start wagging our fingers at gay black men and telling them how other groups stack up against them. And these are not excuses I'm giving . They're cold hard facts . I've seen it all with my own eyes .

Yup you hit the nail on the head. Most blacks can't afford 90k a kid whether they're gay or straight. So that's definitely why more don't have children, but a lot of black gay men can adopt but choose not to....

Maybe a lot don't want kids if it's not from them?

….ok.

February 23, 2021, 01:33:13 AM #66 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:34:20 AM by I got Black in my family
Quote from: whatever on February 23, 2021, 01:21:44 AM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 23, 2021, 12:58:15 AM

Yup you hit the nail on the head. Most blacks can't afford 90k a kid whether they're gay or straight. So that's definitely why more don't have children, but a lot of black gay men can adopt but choose not to....

Maybe a lot don't want kids if it's not from them?
i think a lot of gay black men are simply tying to survive themselves before thinking about starting families

And even for those who are serious about having a family but are unprepared for it ... an agency isn't just gonna give them a child cuz they seem like nice people . They're gonna wanna see stability in the home . Income.

The girls just can't wake up one day, decide they wanna adopt and have a kid in their house by that evening. It's a lot of mess that goes into it.

Even super stable white gay couples often have to adopt black kids because white kids are more in demand for adoption and will always go to well qualified white hetero couples first . So you can only imagine what the level of prioritization is like for black gays who don't have the financial means/stability in many cases.

….ok.

February 23, 2021, 01:37:20 AM #67 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 01:39:01 AM by I got Black in my family
And I think a lot more of gay black men who actually have the financial stability to move forward with these things are more likely to be single and/or career focused - especially if they prefer dating within their own race.

Seashell

To the first point, the yt's are the majority and will therefore have more options. While there are gays in their community that don't amount to shit, there are also more who are willing to settle down and build something.
I find that not all but a lot of black gays are dealing with trauma and are also making up for lost time which is why you'll see some  refuse to settle down or get serious about life.
When you add in racism, classism homophobia, colorism, self-hate, DL culture, financial disadvantages and the idea that you can only live a fairytale life by dating a yt, it makes things ten times harder and depressing.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Killaxmt on February 22, 2021, 08:54:26 PM
Quote from: Jayda X on February 22, 2021, 05:02:57 PM

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

and also them leading us back to our own humanity by fighting for gay and trans rights and issues we swept it under the rug in shame and cursed our family and told our men dont be a sissy meanwhile whites waving that flag

eventho white ppul had selfish motives for fighting for gay and trans (because whites were feeling oppression and discrimination that we normalized)

everyday I see blacks embracing more of their humanity and it honestly took white ppul leading the charge before we got on board

and some ppul still cant navigate in their communities and family and often turn to a white partner for the support and freedom they need

they definetly lead the charge accepting their own complexities and embracing them alot better  thats something we had to learn from them
ok that's it someone delete my account

Sometimes I wish ppl were in front of me so I can spit on their dumb ass for posting shit like this!
!!!!!
I see why the ISIS girls play

JCJ 🪐

whatever

Quote from: Seashell on February 23, 2021, 01:49:09 AM
To the first point, the yt's are the majority and will therefore have more options. While there are gays in their community that don't amount to shit, there are also more who are willing to settle down and build something.
I find that not all but a lot of black gays are dealing with trauma and are also making up for lost time which is why you'll see some  refuse to settle down or get serious about life.
When you add in racism, classism homophobia, colorism, self-hate, DL culture, financial disadvantages and the idea that you can only live a fairytale life by dating a yt, it makes things ten times harder and depressing.

Well said also !!!!!

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: Bulldagger on February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM
They can be straight obsessed but they will not let it deter them from getting married and starting a life with someone. Black fags be 40-50 and beyond still chasing the elusive trade.

Then they get mad when someone like Karamo Brown stays booed up with somebody white.

I ain't saying this black gay love with 2.5 kids and a dog doesn't exist but it does pale in comparison to the number of white gays I see living an idealistic life.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on February 23, 2021, 04:37:59 AM
Quote from: Bulldagger on February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM
They can be straight obsessed but they will not let it deter them from getting married and starting a life with someone. Black fags be 40-50 and beyond still chasing the elusive trade.

Then they get mad when someone like Karamo Brown stays booed up with somebody white.

I ain't saying this black gay love with 2.5 kids and a dog doesn't exist but it does pale in comparison to the number of white gays I see living an idealistic life.

iuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu