I’m Done Criticizing Brandy’s Process

Started by Aalumeci., October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 09:59:23 AM
I don't think the belief that Brandy has some mental health issues is over-analyzing. I think it's pretty evident at this point. It's been evident for years if we're keeping it a buck

Right

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2019, 10:37:51 AM
I don't think the belief that Brandy has some mental health issues is over-analyzing. I think it's pretty evident at this point. It's been evident for years if we're keeping it a buck

Right

cool. let's see some medical degrees
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

^

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
Sorr' i just can't take someone that sleeps with bottles of urine next to their bed seriously.
s
yea .. that's why I kinda scroll
cause I don't want to discourage Lew

but I'm just .... not sitting on his piss filled couch for a therapy/spiritual session

Blackpantha

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 09:41:49 AM
QuoteAnd mentally I don't think she's "here."

That one radio interview she did for Love Again a lot of people were saying she seems like she's in a better place and i remember saying I don't think so at all. Her energy just feels different now, even in her "good" moments she seems very stuck in her head.

And I genuinely think she scared to release the single so I've stopped expecting the album at this point.

I've been saying this to myself a longtime ago. She's afraid of dropping her single. I believe she takes failure to heart. But at the same time she gives up so quickly. I just wish she had Monica's confidence and strength.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Scott.

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 10:43:45 AM

Right

Just stfu boy. Shit

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2019, 10:46:29 AM

Right

Just stfu boy. Shit

stop sounding like a stupid ass and maybe i'll consider
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Zankou.

Right

Just stfu boy. Shit

Scott.

Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 10:47:34 AM

Right

Just stfu boy. Shit

stop sounding like a stupid ass and maybe i'll consider
youre the only one that sounds like one but that's the majority of the time

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

what's wrong with saying Brandy doesn't seem mentally stable to handle her continued celebrity presence?
:ummwhat:

Scott.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 17, 2019, 10:49:24 AM
s

what's wrong with saying Brandy doesn't seem mentally stable to handle her continued celebrity presence?
:ummwhat:

You'll sound like a stupid ass for making an observation or my favorite, "you're doing too much"  :dead:

Harlem

Brandy needs to just get it together... idk what she's going through but girl PUSH THROUGH. There are people in the world going through way worst shit than you and are pushing through everyday and looking good doing it. Life ain't easy and you are in a blessed situation, grow up!

Quote from: Harlem on October 17, 2019, 10:50:42 AM
Brandy needs to just get it together... idk what she's going through but girl PUSH THROUGH. There are people in the world going through way worst shit than you and are pushing through everyday and looking good doing it. Life ain't easy and you are in a blessed situation, grow up!
Shut the fuck up.
^