NEW Zoe Promo w/ cast

Started by BRockaBaby, December 13, 2015, 11:07:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: demitri.petty on December 13, 2015, 10:02:30 PM
I don't know about y'all but WHENEVER I see Brandy on my TV/Timeline/IG/Snapchat/ETC. I just completely go nuts. I guess that's what makes me a stan, plus I've bought the entire Moesha 6 seasons DVD set (yes it was bootleg but each episode is still good quality), and I've bought everyone of her albums atleast 3 times over... Some of y'all need to get it together before you actually call yourself a stan..

Some of you DO NOT support this woman in her entirety.  :whogonbook:

U need some dick

Stewie

demitri.petty

Quote from: Francois Lite on December 13, 2015, 10:05:09 PM
I don't know about y'all but WHENEVER I see Brandy on my TV/Timeline/IG/Snapchat/ETC. I just completely go nuts. I guess that's what makes me a stan, plus I've bought the entire Moesha 6 seasons DVD set (yes it was bootleg but each episode is still good quality), and I've bought everyone of her albums atleast 3 times over... Some of y'all need to get it together before you actually call yourself a stan..

U need some dick

Lol I'm good. Me and my girlfriend (yeah we got back together) have sex everynight  :lopsided:

RekeRig

Stewie

Quote from: demitri.petty on December 13, 2015, 10:09:00 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on December 13, 2015, 10:05:09 PM

U need some dick

Lol I'm good. Me and my girlfriend (yeah we got back together) have sex everynight  :lopsided:

mnmnnnnnn

FRANCE

RekeRig

Phantom