Gettin Spicy: August Alsina vs Keke Palmer On Twitter

Started by Freemala Harris, July 10, 2020, 07:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

the thing is

she didn't tell one lie. u put personal business out on front street to promote your album.

just stand in it. stop this.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Opposites Attract.

Keke be posting lil quotes and shit all the time so I'm not sure why he was really bothered by that one. I'm glad I stopped stanning for this flop faggot. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BigDawg

August just needs to take the L because his narrative is a far cry from what The Smith's narrative is, but tbh that's what his ass gets

Kalifornia.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

hmmmm well, if he says she been throwing subliminals for months now, ima just mind my business dsddd i dont know what their relationship is

But he does seem pissed after seeing todays red table talk  :dead:  If you ask me, this sudden irritability stems from just that. I think he was ready to chew out the very FIRST person with a big following to even think about typing his name.

He was on READY

BigDawg

August opened up Pandora's box and is now salty that Jada has provided her perspective, which is seemingly not in line with what August provided to the public.  Someone hit Keke up and she responded. He needs to direct that energy at Jada, he might aswell speak on it now.

LOONA.

Kalifornia.

His next angle will be trying to garner sympathy. 

Prepare yourselves for the impending breakdown, suicide attempt, health scare, etc.