Brandy might have scored a part in The Wiz

Started by BigDawg, June 27, 2015, 05:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

Craig Zadan is the guy doing The Wiz Live on NBC, I think he went to see her in Chigaco last night

[instagram]
[/instagram].

brocka4life

She at least spoke into existence her own audition! Good for her. She deserves to win.

BigDawg

I am so proud of her, she is really going after what she wants and people are actually listening.

Wtv

hope this works for her too. Two musicals back to back would be more than a dream to her... we'll see

Cowgirl

Ghan's expressions>
:plzstop:

I really want her in this.
:supluv:

Ulysses

If they sat in the audience and saw how amazing she was in Chicago, then there is no doubt she will have a part!

So many big things happening!

Sovereign.

She definitely is Dorothy in the revival next year and perhaps Glinda in NBC's live version.

BigDawg

Quote from: ∆RT. on June 27, 2015, 04:01:02 PM
She definitely is Dorothy in the revival next year and perhaps Glinda in NBC's live version.

That would be EPIC

Cowgirl

Quote from: ∆RT. on June 27, 2015, 04:01:02 PM
This needs to happen.

Sovereign.

June 28, 2015, 02:32:13 AM #12 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 02:33:18 AM by ∆RT.
OMGGGG! Craig Zadan executive produced "Cinderella" and "Double Platinum"! He's worked with KWEEN! She's fucking IN!!

Kaeli.

omg please. This year has gone so well for her i'm so happy.

Palladium

Quote from: ∆RT. on June 28, 2015, 02:32:13 AM
OMGGGG! Craig Zadan executive produced "Cinderella" and "Double Platinum"! He's worked with KWEEN! She's fucking IN!!

:stressed: