Uber driver assaulted by teenagers (video)

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 09:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

https://www.youtube.com/v/Abt7Fj8BZHc&autoplay=1

Treasure

June 27, 2015, 09:17:27 PM #1 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:20:05 PM by Chao
im fckin angry at this

Rod

this is disgusting. i hope they find each teen involved.

Suah

I can't stand ignorant ass folks.. Especially the ones acting like this

Treasure

i jus wanna get in tht fckin car, take they pants off n teach these niggers a fckin lesson

make no damns sense
shit..

Herb.

Quote from: Chao on June 27, 2015, 09:26:13 PM
i jus wanna get in tht fckin car, take they pants off n teach these niggers a fckin lesson

make no damns sense
shit..
lmnk;ibjguhvfyitdursdet

Rod

Quote from: Suah on June 27, 2015, 09:24:36 PM
what is the point of even acting like this?

Herb.

June 27, 2015, 09:30:28 PM #7 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:30:49 PM by Herb.
Quote from: Rod on June 27, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
I don't get it either.

Maybe they were offended that the driver didn't want to drive them to their destination.
Felt that they were the victims of racial profiling
And were simply acting out the only way they knew how. Foolery

Which is partly understandable. They're young boys and this is how young boys "play" I guess.
The assault wasn't particularly brutal or anything.
But they have to understand the seriousness of these types of actions , before they end up behind bars.

Rod

June 27, 2015, 09:38:04 PM #8 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 09:39:09 PM by Rod
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Rod on June 27, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
I don't get it either.

Maybe they were offended that the driver didn't want to drive them to their destination.
Felt that they were the victims of racial profiling
And were simply acting out the only way they knew how. Foolery

Which is partly understandable. They're young boys and this is how young boys "play" I guess.
The assault wasn't particularly brutal or anything.
But they have to understand the seriousness of these types of actions , before they end up behind bars.
yeah you could be right. my first thought is look how many of them there are. were they all trying to hop in this mans PERSONAL car to reach a destination? he probably said "No way!" they became irate and attacked him, especially the dude in the front passenger seat. they thought it was funny and then cut the camera off when dude in the front start really punching the guy and the guy had to literally jump out of his PERSONAL car. its really ridiculous how some people act

BrokenHeartsHeal

Herb, I actually think dummies that act like this on the regular don't care bout the racial tension and profiling going on, it's us 'telliget black folks thats concerned about our asses and their dumb asses. But on another note I'm sure the driver didn't wanna take em so they started wildn out cause they don't know how to react any better.

But yeah I was expecting more (sadly). This is less offensive than those yt teens that thought it would be cute to swing old ladys around for fun.  :-D

Stewie

June 27, 2015, 10:06:17 PM #10 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 10:07:02 PM by Stewie
Quote from: Gallis on June 27, 2015, 09:53:45 PM
Herb, I actually think dummies that act like this on the regular don't care bout the racial tension and profiling going on, it's us 'telliget black folks thats concerned about our asses and their dumb asses. But on another note I'm sure the driver didn't wanna take em so they started wildn out cause they don't know how to react any better.

But yeah I was expecting more (sadly). This is less offensive than those yt teens that thought it would be cute to swing old ladys around for fun.  :-D

:uhh: this is not a "who got bullied the worst" competition...da fuck...

where you expecting him to get gangraped after being embarrassed like that? oh i'm sure that would have brought a tear to your eye, faggot

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Stewie on June 27, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

where you expecting him to get gangraped after being embarrassed like that? oh i'm sure that would have brought a tear to your eye, faggot

who said it was? what the fuck is your problem?

I was expecting him to get beat to a bloody pulp after looking at the title actually. Is there a problem? 

Treasure

uh oh

this jamaican is heatin AHP

all tha fags RUN!

Stewie

Quote from: Gallis on June 27, 2015, 10:11:35 PM
Quote from: Stewie on June 27, 2015, 10:06:17 PM

who said it was? what the fuck is your problem?

I was expecting him to get beat to a bloody pulp after looking at the title actually. Is there a problem?

yes there is..you're a dumb faggot. a grown man getting embarrassed to that extent and being made to look like some helpless 8 year old is just as bad if not WORSE than getting beaten to a bloody pulp. but you're probably some  coon from compton or brooklyn. so this is probably what you and your monkey friends do every saturday afternoon.

yummy

sssjkkxmxxnmmmmmmmmmmmmn

smells like burnt beef patties in hea