Uber driver assaulted by teenagers (video)

Started by Herb., June 27, 2015, 09:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenHeartsHeal

June 28, 2015, 12:35:04 AM #16 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 12:37:05 AM by Gallis
Quote from: Stewie on June 27, 2015, 10:36:56 PM
Quote from: Gallis on June 27, 2015, 10:11:35 PM
Quote from: Stewie on June 27, 2015, 10:06:17 PM
Quote from: Gallis on June 27, 2015, 09:53:45 PM
Herb, I actually think dummies that act like this on the regular don't care bout the racial tension and profiling going on, it's us 'telliget black folks thats concerned about our asses and their dumb asses. But on another note I'm sure the driver didn't wanna take em so they started wildn out cause they don't know how to react any better.

But yeah I was expecting more (sadly). This is less offensive than those yt teens that thought it would be cute to swing old ladys around for fun.  :-D

:uhh: this is not a "who got bullied the worst" competition...da fuck...

where you expecting him to get gangraped after being embarrassed like that? oh i'm sure that would have brought a tear to your eye, faggot

who said it was? what the fuck is your problem?

I was expecting him to get beat to a bloody pulp after looking at the title actually. Is there a problem?

yes there is..you're a dumb faggot. a grown man getting embarrassed to that extent and being made to look like some helpless 8 year old is just as bad if not WORSE than getting beaten to a bloody pulp. but you're probably some  coon from compton or brooklyn. so this is probably what you and your monkey friends do every saturday afternoon.

:omgwatshappening:

still trying to figure out what did I say that got your panties in a bunch. If you're thinking I'm condoning this mess then you're out of your mind.

Gosh I'm so misinterpreted here  :loose2when:

Dee

This disgusting mess took place in Brooklyn too... Smh

????

see they fucking up the game up for niggas like me wtf mann

????

sdojilkdasjsdkl

what kind of fucking uber is that i would not get in that shit if it pulled up

Treasure

Quote from: L$D on June 28, 2015, 01:49:56 AM
sdojilkdasjsdkl

what kind of fucking uber is that i would not get in that shit if it pulled up

Sssssssssssssssssssssss

!!!
id take all those boys in tha alley tho n teach 'em sumn

Who,Boo?Who?

Well a cop will probably end up plucking their ass off and then black people will want to get mad.  NO, your black asses are out of control.

Bulldagger

June 28, 2015, 09:02:09 AM #23 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:03:58 AM by Audiophile
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Rod on June 27, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
Quote from: Suah on June 27, 2015, 09:24:36 PM
I can't stand ignorant ass folks.. Especially the ones acting like this
what is the point of even acting like this?
I don't get it either.

Maybe they were offended that the driver didn't want to drive them to their destination.
Felt that they were the victims of racial profiling
And were simply acting out the only way they knew how. Foolery

Which is partly understandable. They're young boys and this is how young boys "play" I guess.
The assault wasn't particularly brutal or anything.
But they have to understand the seriousness of these types of actions , before they end up behind bars.

Well, they sure as hell gave him a reason. I, too, cannot stand these kinds of black people. Hate to see them coming and going. And my own tolerance and empathy for them is often called in to question each and every time they are met with police brutality. I see this way too often to feel any kind of remorse for them. This is why I always look for the facts before I go up for them.

BAPHOMET.

Herb.

Quote from: Audiophile on June 28, 2015, 09:02:09 AM
Quote from: Herb. on June 27, 2015, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Rod on June 27, 2015, 09:27:58 PM
Quote from: Suah on June 27, 2015, 09:24:36 PM
I can't stand ignorant ass folks.. Especially the ones acting like this
what is the point of even acting like this?
I don't get it either.

Maybe they were offended that the driver didn't want to drive them to their destination.
Felt that they were the victims of racial profiling
And were simply acting out the only way they knew how. Foolery

Which is partly understandable. They're young boys and this is how young boys "play" I guess.
The assault wasn't particularly brutal or anything.
But they have to understand the seriousness of these types of actions , before they end up behind bars.

Well, they sure as hell gave him a reason. I, too, cannot stand these kinds of black people. Hate to see them coming and going. And my own tolerance and empathy for them is often called in to question each and every time they are met with police brutality. I see this way too often to feel any kind of remorse for them. This is why I always look for the facts before I go up for them.
:omgwatshappening: