Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

Ain?t no way.

Just not anyway I woulda allowed her to cancel day off.  Like sis if u don?t feel well on Wednesday let?s go to a doctor.  If it don?t look like it?s a go we canceling point blank period.   The damn center didn?t even know until 10 am
:dead:

I just gotta laugh.

I officially want out of this b source tribe someone delete my shit lol.

I?m sad

FlowerBomb

BTW guys I think she knew about this hours before because I looked at her IG and her comments were turned off this morning and I'm a good few hours ahead of you guys.

b7

She may be heartbroken or whatever tf it is over this, but that?s no excuse not to communicate and ghost ur fans :dead:

I can?t even laugh. I have nothing to say about her right now

KippDaddy

This is why a good publicist is necessary.    Can?t tell me one was involved in any of this mess. 

Aalumeci.

b7

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 11:46:28 AM
This is why a good publicist is necessary.    Can?t tell me one was involved in any of this mess.
nothing they can do

PR can?t spin this :dead: what they gon do? Unless they force her ass out there

Ch

Aalumeci.

FlowerBomb

KippDaddy

The really sad part is that I am not even shocked.

Kinda numb to the shit

FlowerBomb

fvdsfg she better have security at her next shows, because the stars are about to GIVE it to her
:guys:

RatherBe

This is so fucking unprofessional. This girl has officially lost her core fans? trust.. I bet everyone will think twice about buying a ticket or traveling to see her. I?m soooooo sorry to anyone who bought a ticket and flew in...

Wait a min... why the fuck am I so sorry?! It?s not my show and I didn?t cancel it! It still sucks tho... I just KNOW y?all were so excited to see her. This is literally hot trash of her. Once again I?m sorry.

Kalifornia.

Aalumeci.

KippDaddy

Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 11:47:03 AM
Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 11:46:28 AM
nothing they can do

PR can?t spin this :dead: what they gon do? Unless they force her ass out there

Ch

No if she woulda consulted with one when she intially felt sick a game plan coulda been devised. No good PR person woulda allowed her to wait until the day of.   An official statement letter shoulda came out prior to any fan reporting it. 

Don?t need to spin when your prepared .

This shit is gross lol

Fastcarsfm

Bitch...i just flew in and FUCK NO MAAM. Turn this boeing the fuck around