Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

I?m sorry but this woman is a sad excuse of a person. And that?s fucking THAT! She don?t love us! Phony af!

RatherBe

Vonc2002

Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:20:25 PM
grgrdg someone please tell him those French flights aren't cheap and I know his bougie self is probably flying 1st class :dead: :dead: :dead:
Dont he work for the airline?  That fag flying FREE
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:36:02 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:03:25 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
Yea.

he ain?t advocating for her to cancel this shit either though

I?m sure he?s on our side and just feels bad for the fans
m

He doesn?t fucking care about fans

Fuck you. All I EVER do is think about the fans. All the videos you've gotten.. all the content... was because of ME thinking about the fans. So go suck a dick.

And yes, I should've ignored your comments as I do with anything that's negative..but today is a new day.
no bitch
Fuck u

All u do is come on here and address crumbs
These girls ask u questions as if ur in the know and I?d bet my hefty fucking savings that u don?t know a got damn thing
You?re an enabler tbh

You log ur bright ass on hea to see girls scrambling for answers .. addressing tid bits..

Either ur fully gonna be the segue between the girls and her or ur gonna enjoy this place as a regular poster
I?m sick of u and her disappointing them

U sit the fuck back leaving these girls unaswered. As if u actually have something going the fuck on
She cut u off several damn times so now u take what u can get from her

YOURE JUST A FAN NIGGA..
Tell these girls that

I?m glad u got time today cuz I do as well bitch
Because u were actually one of the main people on here squirting specs of info about that invisible ass spring 2014 project

Also on hea saying music is coming
And when it didn?t..
what did u do bitch?

Hide..
Watched us..
Cry.. scream and be pissed.
Instead of doing what the fuck u should?ve been doing..
INFORMING US.

Ps
I didn?t like any of those weak ass videos outside of the 20 years mess..
and even that.. the editing was terrible

Fuck u

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 12:20:26 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 11:43:53 AM
Quote from: Bish on January 25, 2019, 11:42:14 AM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 11:40:10 AM
This is so icky for her brand and it's not doing anything for her reputation at ALL
It?s terrible for her brand because it was a major opportunity for her. She is unprofessional as fuck!
!!! After years of cancellations, mis-management, questionable promo spots, cancellations, broken promises all that social media mess, I really thought she was coming to BRING it
The way the whole thing is being handled right now is tacky, and she still hasn't tweeted or made a statement,  :dead:
I don?t recall any major cancellations outside the last few dates of slayana  :uhh:

Y?all ok?

She cancelled a black music festival in Austin tx a few years back cause she "missed her flight" and there were no others that day.  This isn't the first time

FlowerBomb

Quote from: AJ on January 25, 2019, 01:37:53 PM
Glock... bruv :omgwatshappening:
He's right though
No one should be defending this mess or giving vague excuses :dead:
If you're on her team/or close with her the first post in HERE should be an explanation, not trying to pacify the gorls for the 435464546 time over a 10 year period :dead:
Like it doesn't work anymore

Mrd0ndada

🙄

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 25, 2019, 01:38:55 PM
Quote from: Hey, I'm Slick Woods on January 25, 2019, 01:20:25 PM
grgrdg someone please tell him those French flights aren't cheap and I know his bougie self is probably flying 1st class :dead: :dead: :dead:
Dont he work for the airline?  That fag flying FREE
he posted in here already btw
He knows

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Seven on January 25, 2019, 01:28:09 PM
I was really look forward to this show so I'm definitely disappointed it was cancelled.

However, I'm most bothered that we're just now getting word that the show is cancelled on the day of the show. Like many others, I booked hotel and airfare - both of which I may have been able to get refunded had I known the show was cancelled in advance and not taken the flight or checked into my hotel.

So yes - I am glad I was able to get a refund on the tickets, but that still doesn't account for the $1K+ spent on flight and hotel. I literally took a red-eye flight last night, landed in DC at 9am this morning and then get news the show is canceled at 10:30. My credit card is like there's nothing they can do because I technically took the flight and checked into the hotel.

I mean even if sis needs to lip sync, she needs to be on that stage or as others have mentioned, at least do a meet and greet.
im so sorry y?all smh

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:38:01 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 01:25:18 PM
Silent didn?t cancel the show guys, not his fault & he?s tryna do SOMETHING to ease the sting.   I can applaud  that.   But he needs to sit next to her & scroll thru this thread & let her read how she is turning HER fan forum into her shade room comments
I hope all this dick sucking ur doing tastes good

Weak ass Faggot

Damn y?all really need to find something else to live for.   Brandy be having y?all so upset.   
🙄

silentbx

Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 01:36:02 PM
Quote from: silentbx on January 25, 2019, 01:24:13 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 25, 2019, 12:51:38 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on January 25, 2019, 12:03:25 PM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
Yea.

he ain?t advocating for her to cancel this shit either though

I?m sure he?s on our side and just feels bad for the fans
m

He doesn?t fucking care about fans

Fuck you. All I EVER do is think about the fans. All the videos you've gotten.. all the content... was because of ME thinking about the fans. So go suck a dick.

And yes, I should've ignored your comments as I do with anything that's negative..but today is a new day.
no bitch
Fuck u

All u do is come on here and address crumbs
These girls ask u questions as if ur in the know and I?d bet my hefty fucking savings that u don?t know a got damn thing
You?re an enabler tbh

You log ur bright ass on hea to see girls scrambling for answers .. addressing tid bits..

Either ur fully gonna be the segue between the girls and her or ur gonna enjoy this place as a regular poster
I?m sick of u and her disappointing them

U sit the fuck back leaving these girls unaswered. As if u actually have something going the fuck on
She cut u off several damn times so now u take what u can get from her

YOURE JUST A FAN NIGGA..
Tell these girls that

I?m glad u got time today cuz I do as well bitch
Because u were actually one of the main people on here squirting specs of info about that invisible ass spring 2014 project

Also on hea saying music is coming
And when it didn?t..
what did u do bitch?

Hide..
Watched us..
Cry.. scream and be pissed.
Instead of doing what the fuck u should?ve been doing..
INFORMING US.

Ps
I didn?t like any of those weak ass videos outside of the 20 years mess..
and even that.. the editing was terrible

Fuck u

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

FlowerBomb

And she isn't even a newbie, she's a Icon and Vet she knows better
Even if she doesn't have a PR, SHE could've written a statement and posted it
Not saying anything and turning of her comments is the kicker :dead:

Kurama