as much as yall hype this jungle sluts up ida thunk shed do top 20 off tha BAC

FLOPS ass tit 'rist

Dee

Wow Pons you're pressed LOLZ!

When Cece gon dew it? :hehe:

MAY

Cowgirl

Debut, Queen!!!

All from word of mouth and she hasn't even promoted it!!

Buy The Stars✨

i dont like the song AT ALL but thats good for her.. i hope she releases something like all 4 u or doesnt really matter as a follow up .. i really need something i can dance too from her

Treasure

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 01, 2015, 07:43:33 PM
i dont like the song AT ALL but thats good for her.. i hope she releases something like all 4 u or doesnt really matter as a follow up .. i really need something i can dance too from her
!!!

I guess she figured she'd put out a mellow song because there's really nothing she's promoting at the moment. It's also critically acclaimed too which is amazing! I'm assuming she'll release an uptempo at some point in July/early August before the tour starts.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BowDown on July 01, 2015, 08:06:30 PM
!!!

I guess she figured she'd put out a mellow song because there's really nothing she's promoting at the moment. It's also critically acclaimed too which is amazing! I'm assuming she'll release an uptempo at some point in July/early August before the tour starts.

thats a good point! its kind of a slay for her to come back after 7 years and debut like this

Cade

I don't like the song at all. Its TOO "old" like I get it she's 50, but geez you don't have to put me to sleep

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nicholas_Styles on July 01, 2015, 08:08:16 PM
Quote from: BowDown on July 01, 2015, 08:06:30 PM
!!!

thats a good point! its kind of a slay for her to come back after 7 years and debut like this
This is a better "comeback" than if she were to come back with an "All For You." Imagine she came with a "Feedback." That song is fucking epic but the response would have been the same from critics and added more fuel to the Janet-hatred fire. She's had such a bad rap each time she's released an album since 2004 but this song and her time away helped her tremendously with her image and ridding any negative undertones. The song is so smooth and chill and the general public appreciates this too.