BET 'ward '15 thread

Started by Treasure, June 28, 2015, 04:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

These memes got me weak af

One Of Those Nights.

June 29, 2015, 02:56:44 AM #2356 Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:57:20 AM by One Of Those Nights.
If you watch the after show, you realize Brandy's face wasn't fat or too full. Her hair gave that illusion.

BAPHOMET.

Still cant get over Michael B Jordan

iman

Just now watching the performance with K and Tamar and they sound and look a fool. The way Tamar slide onto the stage djjjj

iman

Dee

HOMEWRECKER Keys and The FREAKnd's performance was not it.

All that hollering :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

AIDS!

Wtv

just watched the tribute.......................................... nice, but feels like it was a bit rushed, not enough material imo. the Tinashe and Jason parts were soooo short, and even the trio part was short! And not having them singing is a miss to me.

And  :dead: at not having Janet performing No Sleep, talk about wasting a HUGE opportunity. She could have done it as the very last performance of the night, outside of the tribute. but anyway.

And with no doubt, the Mya-Usher-Pink tribute was ten times more epic than this one

RekeRig

right.  and she should have done her own medley to remind everyone of all her hits

just a really lackluster tribute, although she did look incredible

Dee

MoToThE

Quote from: BowDown on June 29, 2015, 12:45:16 AM
Quote from: garlic on June 29, 2015, 12:43:32 AM
[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/4f_WS1jLox[/instagram]

i tried to dub her voice   :dead:
You know fucking what.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

why was she mad? This bitch stay throwing shit, child!  :uhh:

omg, this is too funnny!  :kii:

BigDawg

Bran was supercute lastnight

MoToThE

Quote from: Young on June 29, 2015, 12:07:32 AM
Queen looks like a Barbie
[instagram]
[/instagram]

Sorry guys, but i think Brandy looks beautiful!  :stressed: