Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

I'm just wondering what Nicki will do next  :ohwow:
This Is gonna END ha . Grab the popcorn gorls

oh I mean #justice4kwee :stressed:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on September 21, 2021, 04:41:57 PM
Not all cuz shes against tha vaxx

We been knew bout this vthybg

Tha agenda so realz!, lolx!!
Stop browsing Breitbart hun

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ophliyah on September 21, 2021, 03:48:26 PM
vccccccxxcxxcc OMFG

theyre really DIGGING into this huh

i wonder if nicki's lastest antics were to distract from this, or if they're part of why this is happening

:blessed: :ATLcameo:
It definitely was.

She stays deflecting and trying to distract the girls.

This isn't going away Onika.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: amor amor amor on September 21, 2021, 04:12:49 PM
Y'all don't give a damn about this girl

Ndndndnnfnd

Cut the shit . Nickis attachment and apparent involvement in this mess is what tickles ur fancy on this case
Do you give a damn about Nicki except her pics 🤣

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

how u let him cheat

Quote from: YTManzWhore on September 21, 2021, 04:27:07 PM
My story finally gonna be heard 

:trannyjblige:

the way u were dressed, YOU were asking for it

matter fact... you verbally asked for it

:udontlookok:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Annie

I hate how some of the Barbz call it allegations when there is a conviction. And he has to register as a sex offender. Nicki denying this on social media and saying that she was a girlfriend started this whole mess. And then Nicki tried to get her to write a letter to retract her story..like wtf? The way she has been attacking people online is probably what this woman had to deal with. She's got so many death threats from fans and had to move all because Nicki married this man. Nicki said herself that he tried to fight her boyfriend at the time because he wanted her but she wasn't available. She is definitely aware that the man is not an angel.

/.\

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Annie on September 21, 2021, 05:46:32 PM
I hate how some of the Barbz call it allegations when there is a conviction. And he has to register as a sex offender. Nicki denying this on social media and saying that she was a girlfriend started this whole mess. And then Nicki tried to get her to write a letter to retract her story..like wtf? The way she has been attacking people online is probably what this woman had to deal with. She's got so many death threats from fans and had to move all because Nicki married this man. Nicki said herself that he tried to fight her boyfriend at the time because he wanted her but she wasn't available. She is definitely aware that the man is not an angel a rapist.

!
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Annie

Quote from: ophliyah on September 21, 2021, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: Annie on September 21, 2021, 05:46:32 PM
I hate how some of the Barbz call it allegations when there is a conviction. And he has to register as a sex offender. Nicki denying this on social media and saying that she was a girlfriend started this whole mess. And then Nicki tried to get her to write a letter to retract her story..like wtf? The way she has been attacking people online is probably what this woman had to deal with. She's got so many death threats from fans and had to move all because Nicki married this man. Nicki said herself that he tried to fight her boyfriend at the time because he wanted her but she wasn't available. She is definitely aware that the man is not an angel a rapist.

!

Exactly
:sobusyjetsetter:

/.\

bby ddy

Quote from: plastic on September 21, 2021, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: Superstar Brandy on September 21, 2021, 04:23:23 PM
I hope she wins her case and remains safe.  That fact that she has to relive her trauma via the harassment from the Petty's and their friends is horrible.

….ok.

September 21, 2021, 06:00:52 PM #44 Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 06:01:43 PM by amor amor amor
Kenneth is the criminal here .

Nicki is (wrongly) standing by her man and I'm sure she'd like to believe that the mess against him is 1) not true at all or 2) "not that serious".

He's basically her childhood sweetheart . I honestly didn't understand why she was with him til I found that out . A piece of southside queens with her in her home . He's familiar , he what she probably considered to be " safe" . I get it

But all these people wanting HER to be punished , barely mentioning the actual criminal here ... hiding behind this whole

There's two sides of dead wrong here here . The barbz who think she can do no wrong and her HATERS . who see this entire mess as nothing more than something to take her down . But will hide behind a "omg so concerned about the victim!" Tea and even use #protectblkwomen teas as well  (if it don't apply , let it fly) it's super obvious.

Ultimately that's her husband . There are mothers who will stand by their children who have killed other people in cold blood . Cuz that's their child . This is her family .

But I hope she realizes sooner or later it's gonna be time to cut ties with him.