Kenneth Petty’s rape victim speaks on The Real.

Started by Plastic., September 21, 2021, 03:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Kaeli.

Scott.

Nonchalantboi

September 22, 2021, 07:14:08 PM #484 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 07:15:58 PM by Nonchalantboi
The way the barbs are being dragged in here respectfully

🔥🔥🔥

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Edge gorl

I got sum new cec' positions open if da barbs want em

finish ha.

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on September 22, 2021, 07:35:20 PM

;,p]ml[o
niphb'80guv79fyc68tdx57rs4z6ae3u5Wezxrctyiv
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Ulysses

So has Nicki "threatened" to quit the business again yet?? 

'ology

Quote from: You'nt know nann ho! on September 22, 2021, 07:35:20 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzzxxxzzzz
My sister was just talking about addictive love.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

finish ha.

September 22, 2021, 08:14:14 PM #490 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:18:44 PM by leon turtle
watching now....this is horrible. :uhh:

i was thinking this was a case of them laying in bed somewhere together as boyfriend and girlfriend ....and her saying she didn't feel like having sex that day and him kinda still forcing the moment anyway ...which woulda still been bad anyway cuz no is no

but not him forcing her from the street into some crackhouse with something pointed into her back...this story is just horrible.  this is something that ruins people's entire lives and their ability to interact or trust men...even as she's telling this story you can see she genuinely shaken by this.

nicki no. this is some next level shit. he sounds like a monster

Aalumeci.

Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:14:14 PM

i was thinking this was a case of them laying in bed somewhere together as boyfriend and girlfriend

Nnnnn consider the source bby

finish ha.

September 22, 2021, 08:24:02 PM #492 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 08:27:17 PM by leon turtle
Quote from: L0NZ. on September 22, 2021, 08:17:13 PM
Quote from: leon turtle on September 22, 2021, 08:14:14 PM

i was thinking this was a case of them laying in bed somewhere together as boyfriend and girlfriend

Nnnnn consider the source bby
like wtf :uhh:

im washing my hands  of goddess

aint enough pretty in the damn world

this is just way beyond what i expected to see or hear. i dont even think i can finish this

but im glad i took time to hear kwee out. she's a beautiful girl - reminds me of cynthia's sister. mallory

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on September 22, 2021, 11:04:25 AM
Taking the money would be dumb for her to do. If she did, I can def see Nicki saying that "She def was lying cause she took money. If it was me, theres no type of money anyone can offer me to violate myself like that". Not only that, but if she did accept it and say it was all a lie, wouldn't that lead to her being charged for lying about that too? Queen aint no fuckn dummy.
pretty much this