Eve and Brandy for Entertainment Weekly - Queens ABC Promo

Started by b7, September 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Rxxf on September 22, 2021, 04:06:44 PM
I'm loving the article so far!!

I always find it interesting that Brandy felt like she didn't play a significant role on Thea.
She did, to me.
Me too! The only girl gets all the attention lol.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on September 22, 2021, 03:29:15 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:57:12 PM
Keep in mind this was a couple months back (almost 3) i believe. So they've done a lot and have gotten so much done since this interview and shoot took place:

Brandy and Eve taking the lead >>>>

B is such a natural leader

QuoteBRANDY: Swizz is cool, I'm really glad that he's doing the music because the music sounds amazing. It sounds like Swizz.

EVE: And it sounds like that time. We have captured that time, literally. And each verse in the songs is perfect for all of us.

BRANDY: Yes it is. And we are really spitting like guys, we're really forward.

EVE: I think people are going to be surprised at how good the music actually is, honestly.

Brandy, people love the clip of Whitney Houston coaching you through recording "Impossible" for Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella. All these years later, do you find yourself in her shoes working with other performers, asking, "Why are you down there?"

BRANDY: Well, the girls like their studio time by themselves. This is the beginning, so we're still trying to find our pocket and how it's going to go. We want to make sure that we get it right.

EVE: I would say with you, though, when we were doing [a] performance, or in dance rehearsal, there's certain things that you definitely see that I don't think we saw, that's like, "Oh no, we need to be more together." She does do that.

BRANDY: Yeah. If one of us is not looking [like we're] at our best, we all look like that. So I'm the one who [tries] to get everybody going.

EVE: But it's good, we need it.

Yesss Rocka make sure these destiny children fall in line  :gorlonfire:
Gdhdbdhdfjfjfj

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Brandy and eve really do have a lot of parallels. Great interview. Looking forward to the billboards, all i see is the wonder years around my state.

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 22, 2021, 04:35:36 PM
Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:49:54 PM
Read the full interview if you're interested. I didn't share everything they said 🔥🔥🔥
Thank you sir. Yes make them niggas hit the link lol
hdhdhdjjf  :kii: i was hoping they would!

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 22, 2021, 04:55:06 PM
Brandy and eve really do have a lot of parallels. Great interview. Looking forward to the billboards, all i see is the wonder years around my state.
!!!!!!

I can't wait to see them in NYC (even tho I'm in Cali) in Times Square omg

b7

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

b7

!!!!!!! I'm not used to seeing her with a ponytail. Maybe Afrodisiac Era? It does remind me of that like the caption says. So hot

BrandonBranlee

Great interview. I love that you brought up Girls5Eva. In true Brandy fashion she has no idea about it or anything outside her bubble. I love it. Also that show was pretty meh but the concept is fun and I love how these similar concepts always pop up in Hollywood. The encore, Girls5Eva, Queens. Glad Brandy is on top of a trend and soon to be trending in 2021 😊

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

:supluv:Have any of you watched girls5eva? Im not giving them one stream.i heard Renee goldsberry is funny in it, she and tika sumpter use to play sistas on the soap opera "one life to live". Imma have to check out after Queens finish airing season one.

b7

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 22, 2021, 05:09:32 PM
Great interview. I love that you brought up Girls5Eva. In true Brandy fashion she has no idea about it or anything outside her bubble. I love it. Also that show was pretty meh but the concept is fun and I love how these similar concepts always pop up in Hollywood. The encore, Girls5Eva, Queens. Glad Brandy is on top of a trend and soon to be trending in 2021 😊
wow!!! Great points

Swipe for more from the shoot

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 22, 2021, 05:09:32 PM
:kii:  :plzstop: you're right. She does that a lot lol.

Sovereign.

September 22, 2021, 05:16:54 PM #44 Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:17:13 PM by Sovereign.
I'm sorry but this show is already a success. Not TWO commercially and  culturally successful series on your resume. Kwee >