Eve and Brandy for Entertainment Weekly - Queens ABC Promo

Started by b7, September 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandonBranlee

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 22, 2021, 05:12:44 PM
:supluv:Have any of you watched girls5eva? Im not giving them one stream.i heard Renee goldsberry is funny in it, she and tika sumpter use to play sistas on the soap opera "one life to live". Imma have to check out after Queens finish airing season one.

Your streams aren't gonna somehow make that show more successful than Queens. It's a streaming exclusive on a very tiny platform (Peacock) and Queens is the big leagues. It's funny but corny and not good enough for me to keep watching. Queens is also about a hip hop group and Girls5Eva is about a pop group Ala Dream or Danity Kane.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 22, 2021, 05:18:37 PM
Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 22, 2021, 05:12:44 PM
:supluv:Have any of you watched girls5eva? Im not giving them one stream.i heard Renee goldsberry is funny in it, she and tika sumpter use to play sistas on the soap opera "one life to live". Imma have to check out after Queens finish airing season one.

Your streams aren't gonna somehow make that show more successful than Queens. It's a streaming exclusive on a very tiny platform (Peacock) and Queens is the big leagues. It's funny but corny and not good enough for me to keep watching. Queens is also about a hip hop group and Girls5Eva is about a pop group Ala Dream or Danity Kane.
Got it! Peacock is having a great month. It took amazon prime no time to catch up to the others.

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

b7

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on September 22, 2021, 05:14:11 PM
Quote from: BrandonBranlee on September 22, 2021, 05:09:32 PM
Great interview. I love that you brought up Girls5Eva. In true Brandy fashion she has no idea about it or anything outside her bubble. I love it. Also that show was pretty meh but the concept is fun and I love how these similar concepts always pop up in Hollywood. The encore, Girls5Eva, Queens. Glad Brandy is on top of a trend and soon to be trending in 2021 😊
:kii:  :plzstop: you're right. She does that a lot lol.
ndndnncncnfnmfnf

"Oh wow! Gonna have to look that up"  :kii: i love it more often than not tho.

b7

Cowgirl

Quote from: Somebody's RIG on September 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM
I'll merge with the official thread later. Billboards around San Francisco and other areas have begun to go up omf

https://ew.com/tv/three-rounds-queens-stars-eve-brandy/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=614b5a9e24b73e0001f9ee81

QuoteI've been chasing fame for such a long time, to the point where I basically abandoned my relationship with my daughter. But the music that I do as Naomi is about my daughter, and the music that I do with the ladies is just about being as best as we can be. I love it because we get to reunite and also try to build our friendship again, because that's what we really lost.

And sorry if I missed this, is the name of the group Queens or do you guys have a different name?

EVE: No. So the name of the group is Nasty Bitches—

BRANDY: For now.

EVE: Obviously where we are, we're older, we're trying to re-emerge, we've started calling ourselves Queens.

The other two members of the group are played by Naturi Naughton (Power) and Nadine Velazquez (Major Crimes). What can you share about them?

BRANDY: It's been great working with them. Everybody is so excited about the show, so the passion and the drive is there. We all support each other, which is amazing. Naturi plays Jill Da Thrill. She's a Catholic, so she's conflicted between coming back to the group and talking about some of the things that we talked about in the '90s. And then Valeria, who's played by Nadine Velazquez, she's Butter Pecan.

EVE: She's a very driven person. Not that we are not, but her character is so driven. She wants this fame and power, but misses her family. We are essentially her girls and her family.

BRANDY: Well, them.

EVE: True. Us. Maybe not [Naomi].

BRANDY: Because she stole my man
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

rosone1

EVE: I would say with you, though, when we were doing [a] performance, or in dance rehearsal, there's certain things that you definitely see that I don't think we saw, that's like, "Oh no, we need to be more together." She does do that.

:plzstop: :plzstop: Brandy is a perfectionist.Not finna have her looking bad

b7

Quote from: rosone1 on September 22, 2021, 06:46:26 PM
EVE: I would say with you, though, when we were doing [a] performance, or in dance rehearsal, there's certain things that you definitely see that I don't think we saw, that's like, "Oh no, we need to be more together." She does do that.

:plzstop: :plzstop: Brandy is a perfectionist.Not finna have her looking bad
sdbndndndnndnfnfnmfmf

b7

b7

Nikkia (a man) has been getting her hair tf TOGETHER

She looks amazing