Atlanta >>>>>

Started by ….ok., January 13, 2021, 07:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BetterAngels

Quote from: three kings on January 13, 2021, 11:21:09 PM
:stressed:

there's a lot of really good black owned restaurants that I dip into

Morelli's Ice Cream is just 💃🏾💃🏾 Bitch....A+

some of the best mess I've tasted since I been here has legit come from black owned teas .

ATL isn't perfect or DisneyLand for niggers snnsndnd as you mentioned , living in a "good area" it may be easier for me to sit back and just talk about how pretty everything is . As opposed to another side of ATL I have never experienced.

i don't want to mislead anyone who's reading this. as with any big city, do your research before planning to move. i live in a very touristy area that is kinda designed to WOW the gorls.

but just all the BLACKNESS here. The history, the art.... I love this fucking city. Proud to be an ATLien 🙌🏾🙌🏾

So, what are your MLK plans?

:ATLcameo:

Marilyn

some of the best mess I've tasted since I been here has legit come from black owned teas .

ATL isn't perfect or DisneyLand for niggers snnsndnd as you mentioned , living in a "good area" it may be easier for me to sit back and just talk about how pretty everything is. As opposed to another side of ATL I have never experienced.

i don't want to mislead anyone who's reading this. as with any big city, do your research before planning to move. i live in a very touristy area that is kinda designed to WOW the gorls.

but just all the BLACKNESS here. The history, the art.... I love this fucking city. Proud to be an ATLien 🙌🏾🙌🏾

I know you're smart but make sure you reread your lease every now and then. I gave my building a 30 day notice and almost got into some damn mess. I was supposed to give a 60 day notice not a 30 day one. Some of them even require 90 days. I worked it out but really almost got into some mess. Also be prepared for them to SUDDENLY send you an email about increasing the rent towards the end of your lease. They want you to give a 60 day notice but won't give you a 60 day notice about increasing the rent. My lease expires January 31st and they sent the rent increase email on Dec 22nd. That's what made me think I was safe to give a 30 day notice. Come to find out they need a 60 day notice but slickly won't give you the same advanced notice for rent increase. Just some things to keep in mind.

….ok.

January 14, 2021, 05:27:12 AM #17 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:28:16 AM by three kings
Quote from: BetterAngels on January 14, 2021, 04:39:26 AM

ATL isn't perfect or DisneyLand for niggers snnsndnd as you mentioned , living in a "good area" it may be easier for me to sit back and just talk about how pretty everything is . As opposed to another side of ATL I have never experienced.

So, what are your MLK plans?

:ATLcameo:
made them soon as January came lolz

Quote from: three kings on January 03, 2021, 07:56:18 PM
I stan for my KING profusely 🙌🏾

I'll be hosting an MLK dinner at my place on the 16th for my gorls  :blush: ✊🏾✊🏾

Some good soul food catered in

And imma pick out a documentary for us to watch together . Won't torture them with anything long but something short and sweet . Nfnfnfnfnf

🙌🏾🙌🏾👑 he died for me, and I will honor him!

http://www.brandysource.net/index.php?topic=97147.msg2663040

:cheerup:

….ok.

January 14, 2021, 05:32:10 AM #18 Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 05:46:51 AM by three kings
Quote from: Marilyn on January 14, 2021, 05:08:11 AM

ATL isn't perfect or DisneyLand for niggers snnsndnd as you mentioned , living in a "good area" it may be easier for me to sit back and just talk about how pretty everything is. As opposed to another side of ATL I have never experienced.

I know you're smart but make sure you reread your lease every now and then. I gave my building a 30 day notice and almost got into some damn mess. I was supposed to give a 60 day notice not a 30 day one. Some of them even require 90 days. I worked it out but really almost got into some mess. Also be prepared for them to SUDDENLY send you an email about increasing the rent towards the end of your lease. They want you to give a 60 day notice but won't give you a 60 day notice about increasing the rent. My lease expires January 31st and they sent the rent increase email on Dec 22nd. That's what made me think I was safe to give a 30 day notice. Come to find out they need a 60 day notice but slickly won't give you the same advanced notice for rent increase. Just some things to keep in mind.

I actually purchased the condo I'm in now

So I'll be perched for a minute :woohoo:

I love GODlanta so much I decided to make it home home lol.

Marilyn

Cowgirl

I really do love Atlanta though. It just feels so.. magical. That's where black people need to take their kids for their most memorable vacation instead of Disneyland tbqfh.

CHOKE