A friend starts acting short with you?

Started by SLC, September 11, 2019, 01:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SLC

Ever had this happen? And when you address the situation they say everything is fine and I'm just reading into things too much but they keep being short with you?

I'm lost  :uhh:

🦚

If someone lacks the emotional intelligence to let you know what's what...let alone after you fucking asked. I would put them on pause.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

'ology

Just step back and let the chips fall where they may. You've addressed it, nothing more you can do either they will say what's on their mind like an adult or y'all probably won't be friends anymore.
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Edge gorl

short indeed cuz tha friendship is OVR at tht point

lilke gorl...BITCH dnt do me.
period.

how u let him cheat

its annoying when someone insults your intelligence like that.

i say you let your friend know that you don't know WHY, but there has been a clear SHIFT in the way you all interact. if they can't at least acknowledge the shift then they're full of shit

or

they could be going through something and they don't want to and/or know how to tell your for their own reasons. ack

:stressed:

if this is a close friend or u feel the friendship is worth it, i say address it again. a real friend will at least acknowledge. if yall not that close, chunk the dueces n let them DEW.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Navyman

All I can say is trust your intuition and yourself. You aren't reading too much into things. If you need evidence or proof, all you need to do is keep that hunch in your back pocket and observe, in time everything will be revealed to you.

SLC

Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 01:51:15 AM

i say you let your friend know that you don't know WHY, but there has been a clear SHIFT in the way you all interact. if they can't at least acknowledge the shift then they're full of shit

or

they could be going through something and they don't want to and/or know how to tell your for their own reasons. ack

if this is a close friend or u feel the friendship is worth it, i say address it again. a real friend will at least acknowledge. if yall not that close, chunk the dueces n let them DEW.

It's the guy I consider my best friend. Last we were talking, texting everyday, laughing it up and now this week nothing. We were suppose to go out with a group of people Friday and he was excited about it and talking about it and this all started when I brought it up again and he was like it's whatever...

Now this week I've barely heard from him at all.. and when I asked if he was ok or if everything was alright, I was told I was just reading into things to much. And now when I text all I get is short responses. What should I do?

how u let him cheat

Quote from: SLC on September 11, 2019, 02:10:47 AM
Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 01:51:15 AM

or

It's the guy I consider my best friend. Last we were talking, texting everyday, laughing it up and now this week nothing. We were suppose to go out with a group of people Friday and he was excited about it and talking about it and this all started when I brought it up again and he was like it's whatever...

Now this week I've barely heard from him at all.. and when I asked if he was ok or if everything was alright, I was told I was just reading into things to much. And now when I text all I get is short responses. What should I do?

since he's close to you, i would say just give it some time and see of thing revert back to normal between you two on it's own. if it persists, then thats when i would say address it.

and be careful in your approach. you don't want to come off like a needy friend or like you want to be more than friends. that's another reason i say give it some time.

im interested in why he changed his tune on the party. thats just me being nosey tho... but if u get the tea...

:heythere:

CREAM.

Gorl fuck them 

No one has time for games 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: CREAM. on September 11, 2019, 05:17:13 AM
Gorl fuck them

no shade, but this is honestly why true friendship is such a rarity these days.

a friendship, like any other relationship can sometimes get rocky. true friends stick it owt a bit

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

September 11, 2019, 05:55:12 AM #10 Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 05:55:58 AM by Lew Scherzinger Norwood
Most of the responses in here are ego/fear based

If someone is changing or is retreating from their normal interactions  with you
Pull ur energy back and allow them the space to work with whatever is going on with them
Once the void is felt they will either come back as normal or communicate new feelings

Its not our place to figure out and diagnose and interpret the unsaid if what they are experiencing canmot be clearly communicated the feeling hasnt matured

With that being said everyone is allowed due process  in this case meaning time to process their own emotions
Perfect times to  focus on self love and care
As manifesting distance and pull in our relationships can signify a particular energy from yourself to attract that is very possible

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CREAM.

Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 05:49:19 AM
Gorl fuck them

a friendship, like any other relationship can sometimes get rocky. true friends stick it owt a bit
n

If there is an issue and ur not mature enough to communicate it then yeah. Like I said...no time for games.

I used to be the passive aggressive gorl now I'm the total opposite and have zero tolerance for it.

CREAM.

Also texting is kinda for the birds.
Things can get...weird.

You may feel shaded cause a person is texting back slow as hell...or super fast like they are annoyed or something.

I know this all too well. I was really sensitive like that and picked up on the slightest change in "tone" via text.

Your friend very well could have been having a bad week...
He should communicate that to you.

You clearly are excited about hanging out.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: CREAM. on September 11, 2019, 05:55:23 AM
Quote from: ophlendria on September 11, 2019, 05:49:19 AM
Gorl fuck them

n

If there is an issue and ur not mature enough to communicate it then yeah. Like I said...no time for games.

I used to be the passive aggressive gorl now I'm the total opposite and have zero tolerance for it.

all of this is fine. none of this negates what i said tho. yea sometimes we do have friends that are lacking in matuirty or other certain areas, just like we ourselves can lack in certain areas (we're all flawed). if they're a true FRIEND (not talking acquaintances here), that's when you excercise some patience and compassion... the same way that one would want a true friend to show in return. again, no shade.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

I can come off short sometimes but usually it is because my attention was elsewhere or I had a pressing matter at the time and I could not focus on what was being said in the text so I just gave answers to keep the conversation going and to not make the other party feel like they were being ghosted but my attention was not there

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different