Okay Brandy, it’s February now ...

Started by EL CHICO CEDRICO, February 04, 2020, 01:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

February 04, 2020, 05:19:32 PM #16 Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 05:20:04 PM by Bentley. A Moderator.
Oh She must've confirmed it

I was wondering when she was gonna confirm it. I've known for months.

I was just telling Willie yesterday that his daughter is too wishy washy, and needs to drop a project, and lose the hippie rags. He agreed.

Zankou.

Quote from: GLOCK on February 04, 2020, 03:46:51 PM
:guys:

do y'all enjoy lashing her for leisure?

the month just kicked off

!!

And where did SHE say anything was coming in feb

long-timeTheRoofFan

Camo

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on February 04, 2020, 05:19:32 PM
Oh She must've confirmed it

I was wondering when she was gonna confirm it. I've known for months.

I was just telling Willie yesterday that his daughter is too wishy washy, and needs to drop a project, and lose the hippie rags. He agreed.
:blessed: insider

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: lovechild on February 04, 2020, 05:14:00 PM
Good news is we should be getting the single in less than 4 weeks . Hoping by Valentine's Day we should have it. We know sis is working on the video so that's a great sign that the era is finally starting.

we are really closer than we ever have been lol it feels unreal 

Ma Lo

I feel it will come out on her birthday. 

RatherBe

b7

Quote from: AJ on February 04, 2020, 09:20:47 PM
She's mourning. It's not coming. Lol
:dead:

He died and she hit it to that music video set the next day. If Queen can perform right after Whitney's death, she ain't mourning no damn Kobe

I know ur being facetious but sddddd some people really think this

GLOCK

I wonder what she's doing for her bday 

Sovereign.

Y'all niggas can't be doing the most on purpose?  :uhh: :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

February 04, 2020, 09:41:32 PM #26 Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 09:41:52 PM by Troye
Quote from: 1RIG on February 04, 2020, 09:22:25 PM

He died and she hit it to that music video set the next day. If Queen can perform right after Whitney's death, she ain't mourning no damn Kobe

!!!

yeah she wouldnt be on set shooting if she was mourning a bit .... i DO think she may have been a bit sad but bran pushed on .. new single coming next week lolz

god willing

Kaeli.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: lovechild on February 04, 2020, 05:14:00 PM
Good news is we should be getting the single in less than 4 weeks . Hoping by Valentine's Day we should have it. We know sis is working on the video so that's a great sign that the era is finally starting.
V

Camo

February 04, 2020, 10:13:44 PM #29 Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:14:59 PM by Camo
Quote from: Troye on February 04, 2020, 09:41:32 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 04, 2020, 09:22:25 PM

!!!

yeah she wouldnt be on set shooting if she was mourning a bit .... i DO think she may have been a bit sad but bran pushed on .. new single coming next week lolz

god willing

She definitely shot It All Belongs To Me the very next morning after Whitney's passing.... but yeah she's probably handling this Kobe passing okay..