Naya Rivera's Body Recovered from Lake Piru

Started by rosone1, July 09, 2020, 01:14:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Heated🔥

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Baph Sean. on July 11, 2020, 10:12:32 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 11, 2020, 10:11:39 PM
Quote from: Baph Sean. on July 11, 2020, 10:07:38 PM
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1282035015371632640

:omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening: :omgwatshappening:

not watching her sink to the bottom and then going to take a nap
:shook:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK at that things eyes. It has NO SOUL.

a demon

looks like tekashi six nine baby

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

b7

Quote from: Jayda X on July 11, 2020, 10:10:22 PM
Quote from: RIGs on July 10, 2020, 10:51:54 PM
Quote from: Baph Sean. on July 10, 2020, 08:32:00 PM
https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1281607850184376320
damn why in tf are they assuming that? Is the water that damn treacherous and deep?

Laci Peterson and her unborn baby were found MONTHS after her husband's crazy ass had murdered her. Anything is possible and they're just basically giving up hope  :-/
it's not a natural lake
There are whole trees and valleys under there
wtf
:unsure:

charlie.

July 11, 2020, 10:38:32 PM #247 Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:39:06 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: chula. on July 11, 2020, 10:15:47 PM
not evidents

fgkldg;jfgl;g;

:plzstop:

and i am sorry but like...

1. i know sis wouldn't leave her child on the boat by himself and go for a swim...? :uhh:
2. they said they found him sleeping when they found the child... wouldn't he be crying? esp if they're now saying he "saw her disappear underneath the water"
3. wouldn't her body be close to where they found the child???

i just don't understand the story at all.
:stressed: hopefully sis gets the TRUE JUSTICE she deserves and everything in this situation is brought to light.

FRANCE

Listen, Naya killed herself. Even that lil boy's account - didnt sound like she was struggling to keep afloat or screaming out for help or anything. Sis slid below the water level and went to sleep...forever.

b7

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on July 11, 2020, 10:38:32 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 11, 2020, 10:15:47 PM
not evidents

fgkldg;jfgl;g;

:plzstop:

and i am sorry but like...

1. i know sis wouldn't leave her child on the boat by himself and go for a swim...? :uhh:
2. they said they found him sleeping when they found the child... wouldn't he be crying? esp if they're now saying he "saw her disappear underneath the water"
3. wouldn't her body be close to where they found the child???

i just don't understand the story at all.
:stressed: hopefully sis gets the TRUE JUSTICE she deserves and everything in this situation is brought to light.
!!!!!!!! :uhh: NONE of this shit adds up

None of it. I'm sorry but cops and "detectives" are lazy as shit

She was presumed dead before they even arrived on the scene  :dead: fuck outta here

Cowboy Nine

Is this gonna be another Natalie Wood mess?

:omgwatshappening:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: FRANCE on July 11, 2020, 10:40:08 PM
Listen, Naya killed herself. Even that lil boy's account - didnt sound like she was struggling to keep afloat or screaming out for help or anything. Sis slid below the water level and went to sleep...forever.
!!!!!!!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 10, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
It probably is suicide and she wanted her very last moments to be just her & her son.
!!!!!!!!!

FRANCE

Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 11, 2020, 10:45:23 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 11, 2020, 10:40:08 PM
!!!!!!!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 10, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
It probably is suicide and she wanted her very last moments to be just her & her son.
!!!!!!!!!

I just cant understand why people are trying soooo hard to come up with diff alternatives to the story and ruling out any possibility of the woman just committing suicide.

Heated🔥

FRANCE