Dr Naomi Campbell

Damn sad
The desperation
I couldn't imagine

how u let him cheat

Quote from: FRANCE on July 11, 2020, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 11, 2020, 10:45:23 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 11, 2020, 10:40:08 PM
Listen, Naya killed herself. Even that lil boy's account - didnt sound like she was struggling to keep afloat or screaming out for help or anything. Sis slid below the water level and went to sleep...forever.
!!!!!!!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 10, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
It probably is suicide and she wanted her very last moments to be just her & her son.
!!!!!!!!!

I just cant understand why people are trying soooo hard to come up with diff alternatives to the story and ruling out any possibility of the woman just committing suicide.

cuz the people that know her better than from just watching her on a TV screen seem to feel that way.
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

CHOKE

July 12, 2020, 01:08:22 PM #275 Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:12:29 PM by I 💋 BBC
At this point it might just be better to just have a beautiful water funeral

Dr Naomi Campbell

Listen, Naya killed herself. Even that lil boy's account - didnt sound like she was struggling to keep afloat or screaming out for help or anything. Sis slid below the water level and went to sleep...forever.
or she got sucked in by a whirlpool
No one takes their 4 year on a suicide trip where they are also at risk of witnessing the entire thing and probably getting back into the water themselves

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on July 12, 2020, 01:01:20 PM
Quote from: FRANCE on July 11, 2020, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: Bentley. THE Moderator. on July 11, 2020, 10:45:23 PM
!!!!!!!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on July 10, 2020, 10:33:28 PM
It probably is suicide and she wanted her very last moments to be just her & her son.
!!!!!!!!!
:plzstop:
I just cant understand why people are trying soooo hard to come up with diff alternatives to the story and ruling out any possibility of the woman just committing suicide.

cuz the people that know her better than from just watching her on a TV screen seem to feel that way.

Sinpool

Heated🔥

Quote from: Jayda X on July 12, 2020, 01:14:53 PM
or she got sucked in by a whirlpool
No one takes their 4 year on a suicide trip where they are also at risk of witnessing the entire thing and probably getting back into the water themselves

Gilgamesh.

Not a whirlpool being likely but suicide is unlikely? 

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 12, 2020, 01:46:02 PM
Not a whirlpool being likely but suicide is unlikely?
Well according to people that live there whirlpools are a common occurrence

GLOCK

I just don't know what to think 
it's the fact that that child was sleep for me 
it makes no sense 
children who miss or want their mommy's don't sleep in the damn sun on a boat

sorr 

Kalifornia.

He might've been scared and cried himself to sleep. Especially after swimming and being out in the sun.