#BlackLivesMatter activist kills himself @ Statehouse

Started by Herb., February 09, 2016, 01:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

asdfghjkl

BAPHOMET.

he killed himself in vain.
Literally did nothing plus... No one cares.

Code Red: itsMista

tigernathan

Quote from: Herbie on February 09, 2016, 01:37:08 PM
some of the gorls want to give legendary teas I suppose.

but they have to keep in mind that people like MLK and Malcolm lost their lives due to their lifetime works
and enemies made in the process. if MLK would have decided to shoot himself at 25 what progress would have been made? a news headline, a few condolences, and people would have moved on with their lives. true progress takes dedication and work, not one self worshipping, self martyring act. the whites are kii'ing right now.

!!! and I hope this doesn't become a trend

AIDS!

Quote from: TheNextLew on February 10, 2016, 01:10:45 AM
Killing urself for blacklives matter kinda defeats the purpose good riddance weak fag
jjjjjj
I bet he's up there kicking himself

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

February 10, 2016, 08:10:31 AM #36 Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 09:11:36 AM by Shuji Shuriken
Killing urself for blacklives matter kinda defeats the purpose good riddance weak fag

Why don't you kill yourself you fat illiterate fag? Where did he say he killed himself FOR Black Lives Matter? His tweet says his demons won. It's clear he was dealing with other issues and after he made up his mind, used his suicide to try to make a statement. You're one burger away from a heart attack. Why not go to Burger King for lunch love?

yummy

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Amara on February 10, 2016, 05:58:23 AM
jjjjjj
I bet he's up there kicking himself

Lol i thinks hes down there

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Zankou.

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on February 10, 2016, 08:10:31 AM

Why don't you kill yourself you fat illiterate fag? Where did he say he killed himself FOR Black Lives Matter? His tweet says his demons won. It's clear he was dealing with other issues and after he made up his mind, used his suicide to try to make a statement. You're one burger away from a heart attack. Why not go to Burger King for lunch love?

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

wtf

tigernathan