The album title is gonna be 'Triumphant' guys :plzstop:

RekeRig

n

booooooy sssss even she ain't that corny. Her album titles >

Cartierline

I feel like 'Rayana' would be cute as an alb' title

FRANCE

RekeRig

i remember Ant saying a Drake type of album title would be great, and i agree. its usually a statement

"thank me later" ....  "nothing was the same"

i use

AIDS!

AIDS!

Wtv

Quote from: RIG on February 10, 2016, 07:30:00 PM
i remember Ant saying a Drake type of album title would be great, and i agree. its usually a statement

"thank me later" ....  "nothing was the same"

i use

that would be quite different from her, Id like something like that, a little message along with the concept of the album.

instead of 1-2 words tittles like in the past

RekeRig

"my biggest inspiration right now is me"  sssssssss

Wtv

Ok, I got the album tittle:

"I'll inspire u later"

:kii: :caramelapple:

LOONA.

She's in a great place and it'll definitely show in the music.

I hope she keeps the ball rolling. Keep the girls informed.

Rxxf

PS: I know, I'm excited too! Also since you mentioned Whitney Houston, I have to say Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella with you and her is literally one of my favorite movies. I've watched it so many times.

BN: Oh, thank you very much. I was just so honored to play the role of Cinderella and to just be the first African-American princess, that's just historic for me, that's such a mark in my life and my career and then the bonus of just working with my favorite person in the whole world, Whitney, like her voice just did something to my spirit. I just couldn't believe it. I dreamt of meeting her, but never in a million, thousand light years would I dream that I was going to work with her and sing with her and laugh with her. It was like I was Cinderella as Cinderella. Like, "Really? Whitney is my fairy godmother?" It was an unforgettable experience for me that I will never forget.

PS: It was impossible!

BN: Yeah! I still can't believe that really happened. And then to be able to share that with my daughter is . . . impossible! I'm really humbled and I'm really thankful for everything that I've experienced.

:stressed:
BRANDY

Rxxf

PS: What has been your biggest inspiration for making this new album?

BN: I'm my biggest inspiration.

BITCH
:stressed:
BRANDY