Iran attacks Israel, US gets involved

Started by finish ha., April 13, 2024, 08:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

April 14, 2024, 06:02:20 AM #15 Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 06:04:03 AM by Annie
Israel thought they could attack and blow up the embassy of Iran without consequences? It's just so unnecessary. Israel should focus on Gaza and their borders..they want to start mess everywhere. And the USA should think about whether they want to be involved in a genocide.. South Africa is right about how bad this situation is, I hope they will win in court. It's a shame this disaster is still happening, too many people dying.

/.\

BetterAngels

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 13, 2024, 10:47:53 PMnigga don't they have NUKES?????

Iran does not have nukes yet.  And the title is a little misleading about the US being involved. All we hav been doing is helping shoot down the missiles/drones that are coming towards them.  That is nothing new.  We've been doing that for a while now.

finish ha.

April 14, 2024, 07:39:08 AM #17 Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 08:25:47 AM by finish ha.
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 14, 2024, 07:24:52 AM
Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 13, 2024, 10:47:53 PMnigga don't they have NUKES?????

Iran does not have nukes yet.  And the title is a little misleading about the US being involved. All we hav been doing is helping shoot down the missiles/drones that are coming towards them.  That is nothing new.  We've been doing that for a while now.
the title is factual, but clearly your personal definition of "involved" is what seems to be an issue.

however i have read reports this morning saying that Biden advised Israel last night that the US will not help them directly attack Iran in response to what happened last night.

also, this entire mess in the middle east is "nothing new" either but it's still getting reported on as well, as it's still relevant in regards to the impact it can have on the world as a whole. same goes for any involvement the US may have - at any level. 

reputable news outlets will cover it and keep everyone updated.

iran launched an attack on israel, the US stepped in to intercept. this is what occurred last night - and i feel all of it is worth noting.

hope that all makes sense.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Aalumeci.

I was talking about Russia

finish ha.

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 14, 2024, 10:26:12 AM

I was talking about Russia
there are reports of vladimir saying he'd jump in but none seem to be verified

i wouldn't put it past him tho.

these articles/reports are a kii though

not him "rubbing his hands"
s
fmsflfsmmsfmsfmfsmlfsl;sflsflmsflslffls

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/fears-iran-israels-rivalry-could-32580507
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

BetterAngels

Quote from: finish ha. on April 14, 2024, 07:39:08 AM

the title is factual, but clearly your personal definition of "involved" is what seems to be an issue.

however i have read reports this morning saying that Biden advised Israel last night that the US will not help them directly attack Iran in response to what happened last night.

also, this entire mess in the middle east is "nothing new" either but it's still getting reported on as well, as it's still relevant in regards to the impact it can have on the world as a whole. same goes for any involvement the US may have - at any level. 

iran launched an attack on israel, the US stepped in to intercept. this is what occurred last night - and i feel all of it is worth noting.

Once again, we've been intercepting missiles headed towards Israel for some time now.  This is nothing new.  If that is the case, then we've been involved and my facts still stand the "this is nothing new".

BetterAngels

Quote from: BetterAngels on April 14, 2024, 11:20:48 AM

Once again, we've been intercepting missiles headed towards Israel for some time now.  This is nothing new.  If that is the case, then we've been involved, and my facts still stand the "this is nothing new".

finish ha.

April 14, 2024, 11:37:05 AM #22 Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 11:44:40 AM by finish ha.
Quote from: BetterAngels on April 14, 2024, 11:20:48 AM

Once again, we've been intercepting missiles headed towards Israel for some time now.  This is nothing new.  If that is the case, then we've been involved and my facts still stand the "this is nothing new".
and the fact that the USA was involved last night still kinda stands luv.

if you were misled that was on you, not my topic title. lol

obviously "involvement" in 2024 for you means USA shooting nukes into Iran or some other action that would be fresh edgy and unexpected.

sffssfsfsf and that's ok. but yeah.

Justaway_

CNN!

finish ha.

Quote from: Justaway_ on April 14, 2024, 12:40:37 PM

CNN!

nffnnfnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnfngn

Ack! My 2nd fav channel

Dee

Quote from: finish ha. on April 13, 2024, 09:49:06 PMif this is true this bout to be some mess. :shook:

im hearing this report is unverified, but it's not unbelievable at all.

https://x.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1779273865257951590

OMFFFF :uhh:

not a The Boy Is Mine/When U Believe inspired collab

Kalifornia.

Justaway_

Quote from: finish ha. on April 14, 2024, 12:42:20 PM

CNN!

Ack! My 2nd fav channel

thats nice.

finish ha.

Quote from: Justaway_ on April 14, 2024, 02:34:12 PM
Quote from: finish ha. on April 14, 2024, 12:42:20 PM

CNN!

Ack! My 2nd fav channel

thats nice.
isnt it, ho?