Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

dsvsvsd i'm glad y'all like her but I just can't get behind Charlotte

people complain that Trish was overpushed but multiply that X10 and you get Charlotte
:unbothered:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula garza. on April 13, 2021, 11:21:56 AM
dsvsvsd i'm glad y'all like her but I just can't get behind Charlotte

people complain that Trish was overpushed but multiply that X10 and you get Charlotte
:unbothered:
ffffvvvfffffffff I love this overrated bitch. I couldn't stand her at first, but Boobs has grown on me. The only thing I don't like is that she's sleeping with my man. Released self.

:takeallofme: :takeallofme:

:giveittomeddy: :giveittomeddy:

M-Rocka

vvvvvvvcccvvvcccc   :plzstop: :plzstop:

I had no idea her dog was born on the same day as her. These identical twins. Happy Birthday ladies!!!

:blessed:

M-Rocka

I was literally coming in here to post this. Damn, not Piggy being let go twice. They could've given her a decent run at least. Didn't she just film a segment with Trish?

I'm surprised about Billie, they really shouldn't have broken her and Peyton up, that was probably the dumbest thing possible and kept them both in NXT.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2021, 02:19:46 PM
I was literally coming in here to post this. Damn, not Piggy being let go twice. They could've given her a decent run at least. Didn't she just film a segment with Trish?

I'm surprised about Billie, they really shouldn't have broken her and Peyton up, that was probably the dumbest thing possible and kept them both in NXT.

there are more releases coming apparently  :plzstop: Vince doing some spring cleaning I guess

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula garza. on April 15, 2021, 02:20:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 15, 2021, 02:19:46 PM

there are more releases coming apparently  :plzstop: Vince doing some spring cleaning I guess
vvvvcccccc

Typical....

Chelsea Green just signed a 3 year deal though. Damn I guess that's null and void. They got rid of Tucker, but kept Otis. The Lucha House Party is no more with Kalisto out lol. :dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

But Mojo Rawley is still signed.  :udontlookok:

I knew it would be a matter of time before Peyton Royce got the boot since her husband is at AEW

M-Rocka

pCj