Artists showing love to Ghan for B7 (YEBBA stanning tonight)

Started by BORderline, August 01, 2020, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

fuck the Grammys we really need to let them die
but maybe if all these ppl praising vote for her

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on August 01, 2020, 12:42:13 PM
So do we think B7 will get Grammy recognition, keeping in consideration its competition. Thoughts?
Absolutely. Even in her absence, Brandy has REALLY gotten her flowers in the industry these past 5-6 years. It's kinda crazy how her being the vocal bible initially felt like an inside thing, but now, it's almost synonymous with her name, whether people agree or not. I think Love Again alone was a good sign, but honestly, the Grammys have nominated every Brandy album that deserved a nomination, no shade. I could see her getting a nom for Progressive R&B album and best r&b song for borderline.

TriBeCa

So do we think B7 will get Grammy recognition, keeping in consideration its competition. Thoughts?

She has a very good chance. She just can't fall off the face of the earth now that the album is out. If she plays her cards right, gives virtual performances, and put on private showcases for the voting academy then the album will be nominated along with Borderline. "Bye Bipolar" should be the last single and be eligible for the 2022 Grammy's.

Le Champ

Quote from: TriBeCa on August 01, 2020, 12:55:29 PM

She has a very good chance. She just can't fall off the face of the earth now that the album is out. If she plays her cards right, gives virtual performances, and put on private showcases for the voting academy then the album will be nominated along with Borderline. "Bye Bipolar" should be the last single and be eligible for the 2022 Grammy's.

I hope she pushes the album but even if she doesn't, it still has a shot. At least for a nomination. Look at love again...no video, no performance, no promo :dead:

Annie

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 01, 2020, 12:31:06 PM

The comments on TSR were weirdly positive

Maybe people can relate since we had the Corona lockdown (people had more anxiety, more isolation) and a couple of artists had a very public breakdown??

/.\

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Give her every single fucking PETAL. She deserves ALL of it!!!

:stressed:

CREAM.

Le Champ

gRay I need you to call up sTank. I wanna see an interview with Brandy and hear him stan out again.

RAY7

lol I've been saying for a while I want her on his podcast
hopefully shes scheduled for this Wednesday

REALucid

Def think there's a good chance. Especially now that they have that progressive r&b category
Used to write our names in car fog

D.I.E.G.O.

For sure. I think she'll rack up quite a few nods tbh. I don't typically care about Grammy recognition, but I sense the recording academy is ready to give Bran her damn flowers.

#Mu7

I think she should also get RnB traditional performance for bye Bipolar. .

An album nod as well.
I can also rather be snaging a nod too