Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: M on February 05, 2019, 01:55:04 PM
Quote from: Young on February 05, 2019, 01:53:12 PM
Quote from: M on February 05, 2019, 01:48:40 PM
Quote from: Young on February 05, 2019, 12:29:43 PM
Its disrespectful at this point. Just to completely ignore the fans and release these late cryptic messages and snippet.

Bio update! Gorl move..

And shes about to GET that disrespect right tf back pretty damn soon.

Her comments on each post are FLOODED with questions about new music and she just pays it.
Its rude.
Its late.
Its tired.
Its tacky.
And it isn't what Legends do.
young, don't do it!  :uhh:

Hey love.
yes, I will do it.
:dead: :dead: :dead:

ggddtyhfjrjdjhdhd

FlowerBomb

• Brandy Norwood canceled her live orchestra concerts because she wasn't allowed to lip sync, inside sources have exclusively told DailyMail.com

Just a few hours before she was set to appear, she called off the Friday, January 25 and Saturday, January 26, shows at Washington, DC's Kennedy Center

The 39-year-old singer explained her late notice cancellation by saying she had a host of illnesses and her doctor advised her not to carry on with the shows

She wrote: 'I've been rehearsing since last year and I'm disappointed I was unable to perform. I'm going to follow the doctor's advice'

But insiders told DailyMail.com the real reason behind the cancellation was that Brandy was uncomfortable singing live and wanted to lip sync parts

They said: 'Brandy didn't want to sing live, bottom line. She became unhinged and ultimately pulled the plug on the entire weekend' 

Another source said: 'We were told it was stage fright and her being a perfectionist. Whatever her phobias, you just don't lip sync in front of an orchestra'
    When contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
They also did not comment when asked whether Brandy wanted to pre-record some of her set

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html

Kurama

Damn this is about to fun(ny)

D.I.E.G.O.

Joyce Grace

Ma Lo

:kii: I told Rig this would make the news

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Angel In Disguise

Yeah, I just saw that too. I never believed the lip-syncing rumors. Ever. I guess I?m just naive.

FlowerBomb

QuoteWhen contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v
cvb
xv
v

vc
zv
cv`cxvx`c`czcxzczx

BAPHOMET.

Ma Lo

This is terrible press, btw but let her endure the lashing after what she put all of us through who flew there to see her..damn I love karma.. she come in the mail :kii:

Ma Lo

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:55:02 PM
QuoteWhen contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v