So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Is anyone else numb to this mess now? Bran is the only artist I stan, but I am not fuming or saying I hate her. I just want new music at this point. But I am so used to her not releasing that I?m just chilling right now.

BranLover

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 05, 2019, 02:50:30 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html

I guess you guys were right. I didn?t believe it.

Lol. Sad part is I believe them too. She had to have known that was a requirement prior to signing on though right? :uhh:

BranLover

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 02:55:49 PM
This is terrible press, btw but let her endure the lashing after what she put all of us through who flew there to see her..damn I love karma.. she come in the mail :kii:

BranLover

Quote from: jaguar. on February 05, 2019, 02:58:37 PM
fffffffffff

I knew that Dr Lipschitz was a fake.

fdcdgdhhfbfbfhhh

BranLover

Quote from: Young on February 05, 2019, 03:07:05 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
The haters will have a field day with this.. but that's what she get for LYING ..lies don't help shit

I just want her lashed to no end at this point

unless she clicks that damn "upload" button on that iTunes server

Tbtfh!!!

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 05, 2019, 04:41:56 PM
Is anyone else numb to this mess now? Bran is the only artist I stan, but I am not fuming or saying I hate her. I just want new music at this point. But I am so used to her not releasing that I?m just chilling right now.

This is basically how I feel at the moment

AfroJisiac

!!!

not completely numb tho! it irks me a lil...  i'm actually cool and relaxed..when she doesn't post actually.
cause when she does post these snips, it's like she's pushing' my buttons and i start fumin' !

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 04:42:37 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6645791/Brandy-called-orchestra-concert-wasnt-allowed-lip-sync.html

Lol. Sad part is I believe them too. She had to have known that was a requirement prior to signing on though right? :uhh:

!!!
She had been rehearsing a whole year. Supposedly so all This should have been figured out months ago.

You just don't all of a sudden have this issue. You would have had to have done a dress rehearsal and such.  They prolly didn't even do that !!!

I feel like she walked in to the Kennedy center the week of with her back ground vocals and leads on cassette tape  and they said no dice and brandy said ok cancel the mess and flew back to her home in  Calabasas with her daughter

yummy

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:52:13 PM

• Brandy Norwood canceled her live orchestra concerts because she wasn't allowed to lip sync, inside sources have exclusively told DailyMail.com

Just a few hours before she was set to appear, she called off the Friday, January 25 and Saturday, January 26, shows at Washington, DC's Kennedy Center

The 39-year-old singer explained her late notice cancellation by saying she had a host of illnesses and her doctor advised her not to carry on with the shows

She wrote: 'I've been rehearsing since last year and I'm disappointed I was unable to perform. I'm going to follow the doctor's advice'

But insiders told DailyMail.com the real reason behind the cancellation was that Brandy was uncomfortable singing live and wanted to lip sync parts

They said: 'Brandy didn't want to sing live, bottom line. She became unhinged and ultimately pulled the plug on the entire weekend' 

Another source said: 'We were told it was stage fright and her being a perfectionist. Whatever her phobias, you just don't lip sync in front of an orchestra'
    When contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
They also did not comment when asked whether Brandy wanted to pre-record some of her set

sdcbdd'dnbcnm/x.cxcccccccccccccccccccccccc

oh damn, I didn't know it was posted in here

GLOCK

Quote from: Demm_ on February 05, 2019, 04:21:31 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:48:16 PM
The sad part is no other girl really satisfies me like brandy
She?s like my #1

And I have to let her go and just pay her at this point
She?s washed
!!!!!
Exactly.
Cardi is my new #1
jfjdjdjdjd :guys:

BranLover

Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent

Yea, this should?ve been a no-brainer to her.

BranLover

Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:48:16 PM
The sad part is no other girl really satisfies me like brandy
She?s like my #1

And I have to let her go and just pay her at this point

!!! This is what makes it even more frustrating. I?m beginning to feel she genuinely doesn?t care about her fans.

Kurama

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 04:46:25 PM

!!!

i start cumin' !

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

yummy

Hasn't this show been in the works for like damn near a year?

Did they not know she wanted to lipsync a bit from jump or did she get stage fright and wanna lip sync at the last minute?

Either way, this ain't a good look
:udontlookok:

BranLover

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 04:46:36 PM
Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 04:42:37 PM

!!!
She had been rehearsing a whole year. Supposedly so all This should have been figured out months ago.

You just don't all of a sudden have this issue. You would have had to have done a dress rehearsal and such.  They prolly didn't even do that !!!

I feel like she walked in to the Kennedy center the week of with her back ground vocals and leads on cassette tape  and they said no dice and brandy said ok cancel the mess and flew back to her home in  Calabasas with her daughter

:plzstop:
Sis was probably on her flight that Thursday night.
She knew the show wasn?t gonna happen way before the announcement was made.