So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Noni on February 05, 2019, 03:53:56 PM
The worst part is that she posted ?some things are not meant to be? on the 23d!

This means she already knew she was cancelling this shit but she let y?all travel and waste money before she made that disgusting post where she blamed everyone for her divine failure.

thats pretty fucked up

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: MrMoon on February 05, 2019, 04:04:07 PM
Sick of her.
Each year it?s the same shit ? new year, haha! Music is coming! ?
And December comes and there is NOTHING.
LATE

#Summer2014

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BranBran on February 05, 2019, 06:24:20 PM
I wanted to believe her, that she was sick, but tbh I couldn?t. And after the blame-them-all IG post, the pics and snaps she uploaded these days and now that article, I?m sorry, but I don?t believe her.

As I said last Saturday, it was weird to me that she didn?t really hyped these shows, she only posted two pics about it that week but nothing else, no rehearsal, no dressing, anything. So I really believe all the problem was the lip syncing.

I?m very disappointed. Everybody lips, and we all know she does it too, so for my that?s not a problem; but I feel a fool after flying from Spain to see her when she maybe knew she was going to cancel days or weeks before. I still love her music but right now I?m very upset and disappointed as a fan.

I'm so sorry hon.  :-(

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
The haters will have a field day with this.. but that's what she get for LYING ..lies don't help shit
n

No one cares but her fans
Boy this definitely ain't true. Ive seen people try to discredit her because she always lips
they should have seen her on Broadway

maybe it was lipsychned...you never know with brandy

AfroJisiac

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 05, 2019, 06:18:58 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 04:46:25 PM
Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on February 05, 2019, 04:41:56 PM
Is anyone else numb to this mess now? Bran is the only artist I stan, but I am not fuming or saying I hate her. I just want new music at this point. But I am so used to her not releasing that I?m just chilling right now.

!!!

not completely numb tho! it irks me a lil...  i'm actually cool and relax..when she doesn't post actually.
cause when she does post this snips, it's like she's pushing' my buttons and i start fumin' !

:kii: !!! I prefer silence from her at this point.

Ma Lo

Brandy's music career is turning into a joke .. Now if she had an amazing album out now ...that would be something for us to fall back on. She seems lost.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 04:51:55 PM
Is anyone else numb to this mess now? Bran is the only artist I stan, but I am not fuming or saying I hate her. I just want new music at this point. But I am so used to her not releasing that I?m just chilling right now.

!!!

i start cumin' !

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

csfghjklhgf  bitch i meant fumin'

FRANCE

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 05, 2019, 06:29:21 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:45:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 03:17:11 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:09:03 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
The haters will have a field day with this.. but that's what she get for LYING ..lies don't help shit
n

No one cares but her fans
Boy this definitely ain't true. Ive seen people try to discredit her because she always lips
they should have seen her on Broadway

maybe it was lipsychned...you never know with brandy

I dont think that was at all. Im almost sure it wasnt tho I never attended. The diff with that show is that she wasnt singing the entire time. She had her own parts throughout the show. And the songs weren't that vocally challenging.

The orchestra mess was song after song and more difficult songs. Add that to the fact that she was about to go out there doing choreo by Chris Grant and Frank Gatson to I Thought, Afrodisiac, etc. She was never gonna be dancing and jiving and doing all that stuff live. Her live stint on Broadway was just different.

BranLover

I wanted to believe her, that she was sick, but tbh I couldn?t. And after the blame-them-all IG post, the pics and snaps she uploaded these days and now that article, I?m sorry, but I don?t believe her.

As I said last Saturday, it was weird to me that she didn?t really hyped these shows, she only posted two pics about it that week but nothing else, no rehearsal, no dressing, anything. So I really believe all the problem was the lip syncing.

I?m very disappointed. Everybody lips, and we all know she does it too, so for my that?s not a problem; but I feel a fool after flying from Spain to see her when she maybe knew she was going to cancel days or weeks before. I still love her music but right now I?m very upset and disappointed as a fan.

So sorry you had to go through this  :'(
She knew. Why would she allow the tickets to still be sold though?!

Aalumeci.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 06:33:05 PM
Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 04:51:55 PM

!!!

i start cumin' !

:ohwow: :ohwow: :ohwow:

csfghjklhgf  bitch i meant fumin'

:kii:

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 06:32:13 PM
Brandy's music career is turning into a joke .. Now if she had an amazing album out now ...that would be something for us to fall back on. She seems lost.

she might be...
cause ch.....

BrandyFromTheFuture

i'm sorry but this girl is about to turn 40 and still acting a teenage FOOL!
grow up brandy and release some music while you're at it.

still love you though

FRANCE

Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

She probably couldn't cancel cause she had to come up with a solid reason to cancel to get out of her contract and not be sued. Hence, why she went to the docs last minute to scurry up a sick leave note to cover her ass.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: BranLover on February 05, 2019, 06:33:26 PM

cause she didn't have the courage to announce the cancelation...  and waited till quite the very moment... ugh smdh