So Bran re-recorded Baby (did bran lie?) continue discussion/bitching here

Started by RAY7, February 05, 2019, 07:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 05, 2019, 06:53:34 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 06:43:12 PM
The thing that annoys me with Brandy is that she has an issue taking ownership of her mistakes and her mishaps. It's always somebody else's fault. And she has a problem with being truthful. She needs to really examine her integrity as an artist and a star because any of us could fuck up and no one would really care .. Other than our close friends and family.  She has millions of fans looking  to her  influence.. And she's totally dismissive about it. I don't even think she wants to be a singer anymore tbh. I'm sure she's recording new music .. But I'm starting to think she has no intention of releasing anything anytime too soon. She's just trying to keep us appeased by posting snippets here and there when she's honestly petrified of failing again and flopping.

We woulda had a song already if that concert wasn?t derailed

That?s why I?m so upset.   And even if u canceled plans shouldn?t have changed.   Fans were disapppinyed the least u could have done was followed through with your next steps

you're the one with inside sources right? when was the song supposed to come out and was is supposed to be followed up with an already fully recorded and mastered album?

AfroJisiac

Quote from: KippDaddy on February 05, 2019, 06:55:03 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 06:54:21 PM
The thing that annoys me with Brandy is that she has an issue taking ownership of her mistakes and her mishaps. It's always somebody else's fault. And she has a problem with being truthful. She needs to really examine her integrity as an artist and a star because any of us could fuck up and no one would really care .. Other than our close friends and family.  She has millions of fans looking  to her  influence.. And she's totally dismissive about it. I don't even think she wants to be a singer anymore tbh. I'm sure she's recording new music .. But I'm starting to think she has no intention of releasing anything anytime too soon. She's just trying to keep us appeased by posting snippets here and there when she's honestly petrified of failing again and flopping.

that ain't sure.

I wasn?t speaking in hypotheticals.

It is FACT

oh just cause she wrote on IG?

well then if things were ready to drop why aint she dropping' it 10 days later regardless?  :ohwow:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

Quote from: VirgoMind on February 05, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent
i agree

I?m saying i could see why she?d want to, but i don?t think that?s why this was canceled.

I doubt they told her the day before the show that she couldn?t lip :dead:

I also doubt that the same woman that did 8 shows a week, 100% live for 6 months would cancel 2 shows because she couldn?t lip. Just doesn?t make sense.

Wish y'all would stop saying this.  Those cute lil broadway songs are NOTHING like the "live" vocals she gives at her shows. Like, NOTHING
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 05, 2019, 06:56:16 PM

that ain't sure.

It is FACT
How do you know that?

Cuz I was told bro.  But hopefully it was just a mere set back lol knowing brandy it ain?t coming tho lol.   Everything isn?t Divine it seems

ssw4919

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 05, 2019, 02:58:54 PM
Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 02:55:02 PM
QuoteWhen contacted for comment by DailyMail.com, Brandy's team offered to send over an e-mail from her doctor with his advice not perform, but never did so
d
dv

v`
xc
xzc
xz
cx
v
xcv
cv
cv

v
cvb
xv
v

vc
zv
cv`cxvx`c`czcxzczx

Sbansjannsnsnsns

Rayana girllllllllllllll

I was just about to let me boot off her neck but now I'm pressing it in more firmly

:kii:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: HUGO on February 05, 2019, 06:56:21 PM
This lying ass bitch! Go ahead and hammer in that last nail in your own coffin dumb ass girl!

the thing is...her haters have always looked at her as a fake girl. she even gave them good reason to believe so with that whole fake marriage thing etc and now she's doing it again.

KippDaddy

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 05, 2019, 06:56:18 PM
So where the song at now Kip?

Probably collecting dust smh.

I?m annoyed and I usually don?t even get to this place with the Norwood?s

KippDaddy

Quote from: AfroJisiac on February 05, 2019, 06:56:59 PM

that ain't sure.

It is FACT

oh just cause she wrote on IG?

well then if things were ready to drop why aint she dropping' it 10 days later regardless?  :ohwow:

No sir not because of that I just know what the concert launched .

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 05, 2019, 06:57:27 PM
Quote from: VirgoMind on February 05, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:47:14 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 03:35:59 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on February 05, 2019, 03:01:44 PM
Well yea it makes sense to wanna lip certain parts throughout a 2 hour show

Not the full show
f

Not for an orchestra show
Please

Backgrounds? That works but a lead mess
This girl is so damn insecure of her amazing ass talent
i agree

I?m saying i could see why she?d want to, but i don?t think that?s why this was canceled.

I doubt they told her the day before the show that she couldn?t lip :dead:

I also doubt that the same woman that did 8 shows a week, 100% live for 6 months would cancel 2 shows because she couldn?t lip. Just doesn?t make sense.

Wish y'all would stop saying this.  Those cute lil broadway songs are NOTHING like the "live" vocals she gives at her shows. Like, NOTHING

Especially considering that she lowered the key for all the Chicago songs...

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KippDaddy

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 05, 2019, 06:57:22 PM
Brandy has been known to lie multiple times though.

Boy if I asked brandy she would be like it?s coming babe soon I promise.

It wasn?t from here lol

Ma Lo

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on February 05, 2019, 06:57:22 PM
Brandy has been known to lie multiple times though.

She reminds me of that Girl.Interrupted character.. Just lie about unnecessary shit

BranLover

I just knew she was gonna release a full song once she saw how disappointed fans were about the concert. All we got was a damn extended snippet of something we already heard.