Ok Bran any day now.

Started by Heated🔥, January 07, 2019, 05:45:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: AJ on January 07, 2019, 09:49:51 PM
this girl retired. surprised she aint pulled out Roxie Hart. she aint eva coming. sorr'
jdjdjjd

Honestly I have been waiting on her to announce some new dates  :plzstop:

b7

I?d say at least give it a couple weeks and the Orchestra show to see what all is actually going on.

It?s easy to assume something is scrapped because she?s been known to do that so i get it

Young

I?m telling yawl we should drag her IG ?mments until we get a quick update on live

Because this is just crazy at this point

6 years and not a half a clue about what?s going on

Bran has to love us more than this

KippDaddy

If nothing is said after the performance in a few weeks I?m done. 

If she scraps the shit I hope he leaks every fucking thing

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BAPHOMET.

Harlem

Can someone call Nabil, Dave Meyers or Alan Ferguson to make sure one of them is booked for the Black Barbie video?! This bitch is giving me a video by March

GLOCK

Quote from: Harlem on January 07, 2019, 10:20:08 PM
Can someone call Nabil, Dave Meyers or Alan Ferguson to make sure one of them is booked for the Black Barbie video?! This bitch is giving me a video by March
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

Those songs aren?t coming luv

Harlem

Quote from: Glock on January 07, 2019, 10:20:42 PM
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

I would deadass FIGHT ha in DC! If she does a meet and greet after that concert Ima let her HAVE it!

Harlem

And if JaQuel is not the main choreographer next era too, oh my lord Ima flip my shits... I want MOMENTS next era for this fuckin wait

Young

Quote from: Harlem on January 07, 2019, 10:24:29 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 07, 2019, 10:20:42 PM
nb Jcjdjdjdjdjd

I would deadass FIGHT ha in DC! If she does a meet and greet after that concert Ima let her HAVE it!
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Noni

January 08, 2019, 04:20:32 AM #86 Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:22:14 AM by Noni
 I hope she visits bsource and sees that all of her core fans are so frustrated with her that they?re almost done with her.

How can she be this bad at communicating with her fans? I?ve been her biggest fan since 1997 and this is what I get?

She can?t even give us some info on what?s going on behind the scenes? She isn?t some sort of god who can?t speak to her supporters? Lmao 

Sometimes i wonder why I?m stanning so hard for a woman who just seems crazy on social media and doesn?t care about her looks or fans... :(

Can?t help it though. She?s got me hooked on something stupid that I can?t just revoke my Stan card

Camo

hearsay still got y'all losing it year after year :kii:

Noni

Quote from: Noni on January 08, 2019, 04:20:32 AM
I hope she visits bsource and sees that all of her core fans are so frustrated with her that they?re almost done with her.

How can she be this bad at communicating with her fans? I?ve been her biggest fan since 1997 and this is what I get?

She can?t even give us some info on what?s going on behind the scenes? She isn?t some sort of god who can?t speak to her supporters? Lmao 

Sometimes i wonder why I?m stanning so hard for a woman who just seems crazy on social media and doesn?t care about her looks or fans... :(

Can?t help it though. She?s got me hooked on something stupid that I can?t just revoke my Stan card

Reading this, I just realized:

I NEED HELP

:letsmessfag:

Camo

Quote from: Noni on January 08, 2019, 05:38:55 AM
Quote from: Noni on January 08, 2019, 04:20:32 AM

Reading this, I just realized:

I NEED HELP

:letsmessfag:
Nah you're just a frustrated STAN like most of us.