Brian McKnight says his daughter fucked her cousin

Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:16:42 PM by GODlli's bitch 🔥
His kids took to social media to put him on blast for "abandoning" them and he basically got on cam to fire back - saying that his two sons are grown ass men who need to start working and paying their own shit and that his 17 year old daughter is a hoe who's fucking her own cousins.

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Naomi Hit Me

como la whore

vdsssssssss
not calling his sons bums and his daughter a whore
:omgwatshappening:

Kaeli.

August 18, 2019, 01:29:52 PM #7 Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 01:31:33 PM by Kaeli.
His older sons sound like spoiled bums & sounds like his daughter was molested.

Brian also sounds like an absentee parent that thinks child support payments is the same as parenting. He obviously showered them materialistically & is shocked that they're dependent. He created those monsters.

Im screaming at him calling CPS after (I'm assuming) he wasn't really there AND didn't get the tea from his daughter or the mother. He just heard the mess through the grapevine. Ndndjdkdj and then he wants to act like he shouldn't have been blocked.

Love ma kids! Posted em on social media befo'!

He sounds like a bad parent all around

go go back to Sangin ballads faggot

shit

GLOCK

I saw him the other day at the airport with a white woman 
and 3 mixed kids.. one was really young  :guys:

hes lashing his black ones? 

como la whore

most celebrity children are taken care of the duration of their lives.....I know that's not always the case though. I mean if his sons are able bodied then they should be taking care of themselves. But when you're spoiled all your life and suddenly it's taken away it's really no shock that they don't know how to adjust.

a sad situation all around

Gilgamesh.

What a mess :uhh:

I used to follow's his son's YoTube channel and back then they were living with him so he has been involved their lives. They sound spoiled as f.

Kaeli.

'ology

Weren't his kids living with him on that mtv cribs episode🤔 I feel like they're exaggerating to get media attention so it'll pressure him to give them money. His sons need to get a job and his daughter is a hoe🤷🏽‍♂️
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!