Brian McKnight says his daughter fucked her cousin

Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

CHOKE

I don't see an issue with the daughter tbh

but the sons that's a whole other story.

Not 30 and 27

ack

get a damn JOB

BrokenHeartsHeal

This is all his doing. Who would have thought he'd turn out to be such trash

como la whore

So I'm watching the video and the sons turned down some great hospital jobs because they didn't want to stop smoking weed?  :plzstop: the sons sound like.....something else.

Naomi Hit Me

Yh i don't blame king
The kids sound like entitled trash whores

MelMel

Blackpantha

Okay I'm at the point where I'm realizing that these celebs are just as insane as us regular people. They just happen to have money, fame and power.

What a revelation on this here Good Sunday

:shook:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

'ology

Quote from: MelMel on August 18, 2019, 01:57:50 PM
Fuck them kids

THIS!!!!!!
If he released a song like this rn I'd scream for days zzzzzxxxxxxxxxff
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Bruce

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 18, 2019, 01:29:52 PM
His older sons sound like spoiled bums & sounds like his daughter was molested.

Brian also sounds like an absentee parent that thinks child support payments is the same as parenting. He obviously showered them materialistically & is shocked that they're dependent. He created those monsters.

Im screaming at him calling CPS after (I'm assuming) he wasn't really there AND didn't get the tea from his daughter or the mother. He just heard the mess through the grapevine. Ndndjdkdj and then he wants to act like he shouldn't have been blocked.

Love ma kids! Posted em on social media befo'!

He sounds like a bad parent all around

go go back to Sangin ballads faggot

shit

I agree, then he says, the MOTHER blocked me, so I took it that they didn't want anything to do with me. Ok, daughter is being molested, you've been blocked, Child services didnt do anything?

First of all you should have called the police, and you should still be working with the courts and police, until you confirm it was not true or until you have custody.

Opposites Attract.

I'm not sure I can completely be on Brians side. Anytime a Black Man gets with a White Women I side eye everything.

Besides it don't matter how old you are, what's wrong with wanting to have a relationship with your dad? Just because you're grown doesn't mean your dad shouldn't call you, check on you. Invite you over for dinner. Let his new children play with their siblings and have a relationship with his grandchildren.

Every situation isn't always about money.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

como la whore

Quote from: drug レ⊕rd grïšεレdα. on August 18, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
Besides it don't matter how old you are, what's wrong with wanting to have a relationship with your dad? Just because you're grown doesn't mean your dad shouldn't call you, check on you. Invite you over for dinner. Let his new children play with their siblings and have a relationship with his grandchildren.

Every situation isn't always about money.

I agree but it sounds like his adult children felt a certain kind of way because their father would no longer financially support them. So in this case it has everything to do with money.

Bruce

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

Him distancing himself may seem fucked up to them but it's probably the biggest favor he's done them as a father. Get to work

You can cut someone off financially and still be in their lives. Maybe he cannot separate the two.