Brian McKnight says his daughter fucked her cousin

Started by herbie, August 18, 2019, 01:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Quote from: drug レ⊕rd grïšεレdα. on August 18, 2019, 02:04:20 PM
I'm not sure I can completely be on Brians side. Anytime a Black Man gets with a White Women I side eye everything.

Aren't you mixed

Navyman

Quote from: Blackpantha on August 18, 2019, 01:59:21 PM
Okay I'm at the point where I'm realizing that these celebs are just as insane as us regular people. They just happen to have money, fame and power.

What a revelation on this here Good Sunday

:shook:
You just figuring this out?  :uhh:

Kaeli.

Quote from: animmai. on August 18, 2019, 02:27:41 PM
I'm not sure I can completely be on Brians side. Anytime a Black Man gets with a White Women I side eye everything.

Aren't you mixed
:omgwatshappening:

Bruce

Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 02:09:44 PM
Quote from: Bruce on August 18, 2019, 02:07:27 PM
Quote from: GODlli's bitch 🔥 on August 18, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

Him distancing himself may seem fucked up to them but it's probably the biggest favor he's done them as a father. Get to work

You can cut someone off financially and still be in their lives.
Not when cutting someone off financially sends the child into a rage and they hold it against you. Because to them cutting off finances mean they don't love you in some way.

It can definitely put a bullet hole into the relationship overall.

Read up on this recent story of a 30 year old man shooting his super rich father to death for cutting off his allowance.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/crime-law/2019/06/27/year-old-princeton-grad-is-accused-killing-his-father-over-cut-his-allowance/

True, but as Brian admitted, for a lot of super successful parents, money is the way they show their kids that they love them. They have more money than time.

This story is crazy, but I am torn about this story, because their child was really mentally ill. I think the parents failed the child, because it is hard for parents with social-economic privilege to admit that they have a disabled child. On top of this, the child was entitled, but he was truly mentally disabled.

I work as a travel agent, and all of my clients are very wealthy. Its so funny hearing these moms explain to me why their 19 year old son/daughter need to fly first class. Sometimes they feel a need to justify it o me, like I care, they more they spend the better. They will spend 12k for an international ticket, like it is absolutely nothing for their child not to have to mingle with "common" people. A lot of times it is the parents who build this into the kids. I have a lot of the kids of my clients, who are so much worst then their parents, and its as if they even envy their parents. Ironically, I have clients who are loaded, and their kids just really want to be normal. They will call me and downgrade their flights, cancel car service and insist on taking uber.

Naomi Hit Me

Aren't you mixed
yh marg
:guys:

Opposites Attract.

Aren't you mixed
n

My mom is my white side and I've always expressed my disdain for white women so I'm allowed to express whatever I want on the topic but thank you for minding my business.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Cowboy Nine

I believe King.

No one who made the Back at One alber can lie.

Amazing

OK his sons are grown but was it really necessary for him to go in on his underage daughter like that?

She is still in high school and will probably be bullied mercilessly for this. Also it doesn't sound like he has much evidence that she is a ho and ain't his dick pics all over the internet? (yes it's big and long if I remember correctly).

Many a father has abandoned his older children once he starts a new family. It has been happening since time began but it still ain't right.