Man Bullied In Viral Video For Dating Transwomen Dies In Apparent Suicide

Started by Freemala Harris, August 19, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

QuoteNo matter wat ☝🏽I know everything bae @reesehimdaddie and I'm goin make sure your story is told and the right way fuck da clout chasing cause it happened just as you said nobody was goin to hear you or us for that matter until it got to level 10 you was my everything until those pills took total control and took you away !

All he wanted was for us to win as we battled all his mental demons but I got left being the only one tryin to get help cause he gave up hope as my friends and family and his grandma tried to help and keep me alive while I tried to save him before this point HE WASNT SCARED OF ANYONE SO HE FOUGHT BACK FOR US !

HE WANTED TO TELL HIS STORY THRU HIS MUSIC AND NOW I GOTTA TELL IT 😭 BAE YOU WILL NEVER DIE TO ME AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISE ! WE LOVED EACH OTHER TO DEATH WE FOUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER ITS DEEPER THEM HIM BEING BULLIED AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF AND AGAIN "HIS" STORY WILL BE HEARD NOT YALL MADE UP SHIT !

I STILL HAVE HIS MESSAGES AND VOICEMAILS CAUSE WE TALKED ALWAY UP UNTIL I RAN TO NEW YORK UNTIL OUR COURT DAT ON THE 20th of this month and he though in his mind no matter wat I said he thought I wasnt comin back wat was I suppose to do I know he was goin to take both of us cause he said thats how much he loved me but I knew it was the pills talkin not him

BAPHOMET.

Im trying to feel bad....but....

Should've just got with a real girl.

Jon

Buy The Stars✨

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 19, 2019, 10:29:39 PM
wow RIP .. need more real men like him in this world

That kill themselves? Who the fuck would be left  :disgusted:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 19, 2019, 10:31:08 PM

GORL .. that arent afraid to date trans ...

BAPHOMET.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on August 19, 2019, 10:50:15 PM
Quote from: Miami Vice. on August 19, 2019, 10:31:08 PM

GORL .. that arent afraid to date trans ...
sssssssss
how did that even become an iss- y kn wh

I won't say nothing  :dead:

Good Morning Gorgeous

Do we know if this video is the cause of his suicide. It appears he may have been going through some internal conflicts by the looks of it. RIP