Man Bullied In Viral Video For Dating Transwomen Dies In Apparent Suicide

Started by Freemala Harris, August 19, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

This is so sad.
The same niggas who were bashing him for being with a transwoman are the same ones on the DL.

wizzy

smfh thats so fuckin sad
cant wait for the cops to round em up
for sumn

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Freeruu on August 19, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

QuoteNo matter wat ☝🏽I know everything bae @reesehimdaddie and I'm goin make sure your story is told and the right way fuck da clout chasing cause it happened just as you said nobody was goin to hear you or us for that matter until it got to level 10 you was my everything until those pills took total control and took you away !

All he wanted was for us to win as we battled all his mental demons but I got left being the only one tryin to get help cause he gave up hope as my friends and family and his grandma tried to help and keep me alive while I tried to save him before this point HE WASNT SCARED OF ANYONE SO HE FOUGHT BACK FOR US !

HE WANTED TO TELL HIS STORY THRU HIS MUSIC AND NOW I GOTTA TELL IT 😭 BAE YOU WILL NEVER DIE TO ME AND I ALWAYS KEEP MY PROMISE ! WE LOVED EACH OTHER TO DEATH WE FOUGHT PEOPLE TOGETHER ITS DEEPER THEM HIM BEING BULLIED AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF AND AGAIN "HIS" STORY WILL BE HEARD NOT YALL MADE UP SHIT !

I STILL HAVE HIS MESSAGES AND VOICEMAILS CAUSE WE TALKED ALWAY UP UNTIL I RAN TO NEW YORK UNTIL OUR COURT DAT ON THE 20th of this month and he though in his mind no matter wat I said he thought I wasnt comin back wat was I suppose to do I know he was goin to take both of us cause he said thats how much he loved me but I knew it was the pills talkin not him
Iono .. these seem unrelated. He seems like he was very troubled anyways the way he was kinda ranting back to them.

I think I'm trying to say the bullying may have only been the final nail

Genesis2

Why did a group of "straight men" gather in some kinda cult circle fascinated by the whole thing  :dead:

Navyman

Quote from: Genesis2 on August 19, 2019, 11:57:15 PM
Why did a group of "straight men" gather in some kinda cult circle fascinated by the whole thing  :dead:
Umm this behavior isn't anything new from them...

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Genesis2 on August 19, 2019, 11:57:15 PM

MoSt straight men can only do this in a group setting cause they are cowards

Edge gorl

Ugh this hurt me....like wat if this happen to my ex

Wat If ppl jus magically kno he fcked me nd was in luv with me nd he couldn't take nd jus ....poof 😮

b7

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 19, 2019, 11:35:54 PM
This is so sad.
The same niggas who were bashing him for being with a transwoman are the same ones on the DL.

BigDawg

People are so fuckin cruel. You don't have to agree with someone's decision in life in order to show compassion to that person.  Who tha fuck raised these bastards?

justcommenting

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 19, 2019, 11:35:54 PM
This is so sad.

I'm sorry but this belief needs to cease. It is an explanation used by queer people to cope with oppression. I don't like pork or beef doesn't mean I want to be a hot dog or beef patty. They hate it because they're told by society that something is wrong with it. People will always condemn things they don't understand or believe isn't natural.