Man Bullied In Viral Video For Dating Transwomen Dies In Apparent Suicide

Started by Freemala Harris, August 19, 2019, 10:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: justcommenting on August 20, 2019, 12:48:28 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 19, 2019, 11:35:54 PM
This is so sad.
The same niggas who were bashing him for being with a transwoman are the same ones on the DL.

I'm sorry but this belief needs to cease. It is an explanation used by queer people to cope with oppression. I don't like pork or beef doesn't mean I want to be a hot dog or beef patty. They hate it because they're told by society that something is wrong with it. People will always condemn things they don't understand or believe isn't natural.
I was about to go off. But i understand what your saying

Edge gorl

This is so sad.
The same niggas who were bashing him for being with a transwoman are the same ones on the DL.

I'm sorry but this belief needs to cease.
its true tho

n

justcommenting

Quote from: mean TS ho on August 20, 2019, 01:02:19 AM
This is so sad.

its true tho

n

How? So all men who have something to say about queer people are secretly queer? That's ridiculous.I haven't been too fond of trans people lately, so does that mean I secretly want to be trans? I can you tell you right now that I don't. I love being a man too much to make myself a 3rd class citizen lol.

Edge gorl

Quote from: justcommenting on August 20, 2019, 01:18:41 AM
Quote from: mean TS ho on August 20, 2019, 01:02:19 AM
This is so sad.

its true tho

n

How? So all men who have something to say about queer people are secretly queer?

yes

.betterwiseup

This is so sad.

I'm sorry but this belief needs to cease. It is an explanation used by queer people to cope with oppression. I don't like pork or beef doesn't mean I want to be a hot dog or beef patty. They hate it because they're told by society that something is wrong with it. People will always condemn things they don't understand or believe isn't natural.
Not the same
The same niggas who be bashing gays and trans be the same Niggas getting exposed on social media with a dick in their mouth and ass.

Edge gorl

aint no man whose comfy wit himself worried bout no other niggas dick placement

trust me i kno
plenty niggas have tried niggas i fck wit nd tried to fck me on tha backline

Edge gorl

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 20, 2019, 01:26:24 AM
This is so sad.

Not the same
The same niggas who be bashing gays and trans be the same Niggas getting exposed on social media with a dick in their mouth and ass.
esacamaly !

Edge gorl

these niggas luv trannies nd ppl jus dnt wanna b'lieve

my phone blows up daily wit tha finest...most pathetic niggas tht baph' faggot soon to be d'ported ass would slob ovr!
i see tha anger

M-Rocka

wizzy

Quote from: .betterwiseup on August 20, 2019, 01:26:24 AM
This is so sad.

Not the same
!!!!

b7