Evelyn is a punk bitch

Started by BigDawg, August 07, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 10:10:23 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 10:06:52 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 08, 2017, 10:03:01 PM
When Tami found out that bitch had a hand in these bitches reading that fckn book she was VISIBLY disgusted :plzstop:
SSSDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSDSDSSSS

Tami is the fuck over it too. You can tell she doesn't truly see it for Ev n Shaunie. I always SCREAM when Jack n Ev are going at, how Tamz always nods in agreement with Jack.

JSJSSKSKDKSKSKSKKSKSKSKDKSJKSNDMSKSKMSKSMSMDMMSMDMSMDMSMDMSMD
S
S

S
S
S
S
D
D

D
SDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSDDSDS
Did u see the clip from the reunion? Tami is trying her BEST not to say "U a messy bitch and I want no fckn parts of ya" :dead:
The way she tip toed around that lashing had me WEAK  :kii:
SKSJSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJSJSJDJSKDJJDJDJDJDKDJFNDNDNDNFNNDNDNDNDNDND

!!! The way she tried to sugar coat it after the host was like "so yea Tamz, heard you said Ev was a fucking FRAUD too".

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BigDawg on August 08, 2017, 10:20:24 PM
When Tami found out that bitch had a hand in these bitches reading that fckn book she was VISIBLY disgusted :plzstop:

Tami is the fuck over it too. You can tell she doesn't truly see it for Ev n Shaunie. I always SCREAM when Jack n Ev are going at, how Tamz always nods in agreement with Jack.

S
S

S
S
S
S
D
D

D
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The way her seat has been empty at their lil OLG gatherings. Sis wants no parts.

:plzstop:
NDNDJDJDJDJDJJDNFNDNMFMFMDKDMGMMDMFMDMFMFMFMMDMFMDD
D
D
DD

F
D
F
D
F
D
F
F
F
F
FFF

"Whew! Sick! Can't MAKES it!"

As she pours another drink in Malaysia's room. DNXXMXMXXXXXXMXMXMMXXXMXNXMXM

STUNNA GOD

August 08, 2017, 10:32:24 PM #212 Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 10:32:52 PM by Trey
But Jack Hun.... You could'be been a bit more prepared. You could've had the bbys bday memorized.

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 10:32:24 PM
But Jack Hun.... You could'be been a bit more prepared. You could've had the bbys bday memorized.

:udontlookok:
sddddsddddddddd!!!!!!!!!
You can never TRULY root for queen
:melmel:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And jackie just gives no fcks
oh, I can't tell u when his birthday is
GIRL :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Scott.

:dead:

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 10:30:46 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on August 08, 2017, 10:20:24 PM

S
S

S
S
S
S
D
D

D
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The way her seat has been empty at their lil OLG gatherings. Sis wants no parts.

NDNDJDJDJDJDJJDNFNDNMFMFMDKDMGMMDMFMDMFMFMFMMDMFMDD
D
D
DD

F
D
F
D
F
D
F
F
F
F
FFF

"Whew! Sick! Can't MAKES it!"

As she pours another drink in Malaysia's room. DNXXMXMXXXXXXMXMXMMXXXMXNXMXM

:plzstop: :plzstop:

STUNNA GOD

D

Jack sis............ And I just SAID Jack looked like the type to show favoritism to the light skin child. :dead:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

:damselindistress:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 11:21:07 PM
D

Jack sis............ And I just SAID Jack looked like the type to show favoritism to the light skin child. :dead:

[instagram]
[/instagram]

:damselindistress:

Self hating bitch. As if She's light :dead:

BAPHOMET.

QuoteRoommates! We received some more tea pertaining to our #RoommateTalk on #EvelynLozada and #CarlCrawford's split that we can confirm.
We got the real tea why things went south between the two. Our source tells us that the split happened more recently! More recently as in it officially ended two weeks ago. They claim that the couple's wedding date was set for the end of July but that Evelyn called things off after allegedly finding out that Carl was doing some 'tingz on a recent trip to Texas 👀.

:dead: they know nothing.

STUNNA GOD

d

Ev can't keep a man it seems. I believes it.

BigDawg

Quote from: Trey on August 08, 2017, 11:39:29 PM
d

Ev can't keep a man it seems. I believes it.
:dead:

Gold digging self

Gilgamesh.

OLD Tami almost crept out :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: BigDawg on August 08, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
The JOY of KARMA

:feelinmyself:

She's gone through the basketball, football, and baseball leagues. What's next, soccer? This loose pussy harlot, no wonder why she went buck wild regarding that build-a-whore comments. Old, barren hag..