WandaVision

Started by CHOKE, January 22, 2021, 05:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

This mess is snatching me  :uhh:

CHOKE

Buy The Stars✨

I watched the first two.  I wanna like it but can't someone explain the Gist of it ? Why is this a I love Lucy mess ?

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Troye on January 22, 2021, 06:05:14 PM
I watched the first two.  I wanna like it but can't someone explain the Gist of it ? Why is this a I love Lucy mess ?

It's just starting that way and will move up through popular era tv series over the decades

CHOKE

I wish they would have released all the mess at once

even the lil commercials have hints on what's goin on so when you go back it all starts making sense

When shit really starts to pop off and sis breaks loose

:gorlonfire:

CHOKE

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Young

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 22, 2021, 06:17:45 PM
Quote from: Troye on January 22, 2021, 06:05:14 PM
I watched the first two.  I wanna like it but can't someone explain the Gist of it ? Why is this a I love Lucy mess ?

It's just starting that way and will move up through popular era tv series over the decades

Ok i hope it gets good. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Choke on January 22, 2021, 06:47:02 PM

Before it was released I thought that was the case too, but I don't think that's what is actually happening now that I've seen the first few episodes... only time will tell.

CHOKE

CHOKE

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 22, 2021, 11:42:19 PM
Quote from: Choke on January 22, 2021, 06:47:02 PM

Before it was released I thought that was the case too, but I don't think that's what is actually happening now that I've seen the first few episodes... only time will tell.

Oh there's def some more mess going on, something else playing too

That stroke not affected by her powers

:thatssowendy:

It's just so intriguing and not what I wanted or expected but glad I got

RAY7

Im loving it
I like how its SLOWLY getting to the good stuff keeping us on the edge of our seats

CHOKE

January 23, 2021, 01:02:55 AM #13 Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 01:03:25 AM by Choke
!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a lot of people wanted action right from the start but I'm liking this approach

And it's making me miss those old shows I use to watch on Nick at Night as a bby

:stressed:

RAY7

the first 2 episodes were pure comedy and the promo has all been saying all the episodes are based on sitcoms
so I wasnt expecting action from the beginning. but I love where it left off because I know there has to be something jumping off on the next episode
after what Wanda did to Monica/Geraldine