Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

She quit, though.  :ummwhat:

Her whole reason for supposedly leaving was to rid herself of the messiness from the show.

If you wanted to keep the mess going, she should have come back.

She obviously can't handle not being a topic of convo anymore.  No one will care about her bow that she's off the show, unless next season flops.  Did she quit as a power move to get them to give her a raise?  It backfired because she said Bravo never even responded to her resignation email.  :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ssw4919 on February 11, 2021, 10:31:44 AM
She quit, though.  :ummwhat:

Her whole reason for supposedly leaving was to rid herself of the messiness from the show.

She obviously can't handle not being a topic of convo anymore.  No one will care about her bow that she's off the show, unless next season flops.  Did she quit as a power move to get them to give her a raise?  It backfired because she said Bravo never even responded to her resignation email.  :dead:

Then y'all would have said "she needs to go cause no one uses her" :dead:

At least now she can mess on her own terms, coined delusional self.

Cowgirl

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 11, 2021, 10:41:23 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on February 11, 2021, 10:31:44 AM
She quit, though.  :ummwhat:

She obviously can't handle not being a topic of convo anymore.  No one will care about her bow that she's off the show, unless next season flops.  Did she quit as a power move to get them to give her a raise?  It backfired because she said Bravo never even responded to her resignation email.  :dead:

Then y'all would have said "she needs to go cause no one uses her" :dead:

At least now she can mess on her own terms, coined delusional self.

Uh no, I wanted her to go back and keep her foot on Gizelle's neck.   :letsmessfag:

ssw4919

And now she's backed herself into a corner because she has maligned the network, and sworn she'd never go back.  When she obviously wants to still be involved and getting attention for last season's drama.  Girl!  :nowgorl:

Watch her do commentaries of next season.

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time