Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Vonc2002

I wonder why nobody has went upside gizelle's head yet.  She's one of the messiest females out of all the franchises.  When Monique said she didn't wanna talk about all the mess involving her husband,  and them cutting straight to her miserable ass to divulge what it was.  Monique making it ABUNDANTLY clear she wants no parts of charisse and this bitch talking about let's address the elephant in the room.  I want porsha to make a guest appearance on the show so she can drag this bitch down an alley
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM
They absolutely SHIT on ATL. I hate Candiacr but she was absolutely right. Ur definitely not gonna force an apology out of me and focusing on her everytime they have a get together is only gonna make her more defensive and rightfully so
so ..... we're gonna get into about Candiace in here huh ... wow

cause she's a damn BIRD!

Cowgirl

August 18, 2020, 09:03:02 PM #34 Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 09:11:06 PM by TinaSnow
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:59:21 PM
I wonder why nobody has went upside gizelle's head yet.  She's one of the messiest females out of all the franchises.  When Monique said she didn't wanna talk about all the mess involving her husband,  and them cutting straight to her miserable ass to divulge what it was.  Monique making it ABUNDANTLY clear she wants no parts of charisse and this bitch talking about let's address the elephant in the room.  I want porsha to make a guest appearance on the show so she can drag this bitch down an alley
What Gizelle said shouldn't have pissed Monique off. She wasn't as messy as she could have been.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Man her ass in always up in somebody elses business... and Ashley is right for PRESSING it.

Let's skip the appetizers hun
ya ran ya mouth last year and I gonna need my apology. now even.
:plea:

Zankou.

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 09:03:02 PM
What Giselle said should've have pissed Monique off, it want as messy as she could have been.
WHAT?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 18, 2020, 09:04:14 PM
Man her ass in always up in somebody elses business... and Ashley is right for PRESSING it.

Let's skip the appetizers hun
ya ran ya mouth last year and I gonna need my apology. now even.
ndndnxxnncb

Candy said I'll apologize when tf I feel like it.

Kalifornia.

Gizelle is the worst. Messy bitch.

She needs to be making sure that weird ass preacher nigga ain't bringing her nothing back from ATL.

He just looks like one of those freaky older dudes that fucks women, men, trans, etc.

Kalifornia.

I wonder why nobody has went upside gizelle's head yet.

Because she has her bodyguard Robyn there to protect her.

Zankou.

I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship" 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:04:34 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 18, 2020, 09:03:02 PM
What Giselle said should've have pissed Monique off, it want as messy as she could have been.
WHAT?
Autocorrect but I fixed it. Fuck off.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 09:05:08 PM

She needs to be making sure that weird ass preacher nigga ain't bringing her nothing back from ATL.

He just looks like one of those freaky older dudes that fucks women, men, trans, etc.
It kinda scares me how real life fake she is

even that preacher's wife persona ... like ... when I watch her, I can't ever tell if she's genuine, even with Robyn :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 18, 2020, 09:05:08 PM

:omgwatshappening: