This Florida game on twitter dddff let’s PLAY

Started by b7, March 21, 2019, 10:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

...my little hiatus

Quoteflorida man robs kohls after job interview

Kurama

QuoteFlorida man body slams partially blind man in a Minion costume in a 'prank' gone wrong   

Kill this state

b7

CHOKE

ton

Crime only happens in Florida I guess?

Fags bye

African Queen

Judge says Florida man can no longer order pizza

A Florida man flew too close to the sun and was banned from ordering pizza after making too many prank calls to restaurants. 

Sebastian, Florida, resident Randy Riddle was accused of placing fake orders, as well as not paying for the pizza or having them delivered to the wrong address, reports the Palm Beach Post. 

According to authorities, Riddle used five different phone numbers and would occasionally use a fake name, or no name at all.

He posted his $5,500 bail with one condition from the judge, Riddle must "refrain from calling any pizza establishment and/or making any harassing calls or his bond shall be revoked," the warrant affidavit states according to TC Palm. 

In June, he made multiple calls to the Sebastian Police Department, Sebastian City Hall, Sebastian Department of Health complaining about the quality of the food.

"His purpose is to haggle either over the price of the food or the quality upon delivery," police said to the TC Palm. 

Riddle was charged with four counts of harassing phone calls, two counts of first degree petty theft, and one count of second-degree petty theft. 

HUGO

Florida man faces 10 years in prison for cruise assault

b7

Quote from: tontonton on March 22, 2019, 07:01:13 AM
Crime only happens in Florida I guess?

Fags bye
nnnnnn Florida kinda has a monopoly on STRANGE/bizarre crime, babe. Kind of a fact

Cowboy Nine

lflsmasmadslkfdfddsj I can't even find anything because the OP of that tweet and I have the same birthday.

All I get are Florida Man Challenge articles.

Cowboy Nine

sdsflsfdmsdfk these articles.

Florida is fckn edgy huh?

:guys:

BAPHOMET.

DrewBabyLove

"Florida man shoots, kills puppy from balcony during walk with its owners, police say"

:uhh:

how u let him cheat

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on March 22, 2019, 08:49:00 AM
"Florida man shoots, kills puppy from balcony during walk with its owners, police say"

:uhh:

i would have scaled that balcony and hand murdered that fckin demon

can u imagine just seeing your dog shot and killed right n'front ya

i'm in fckn fumes rn

:fuming:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

QuoteA Florida man mistakenly received a $980K tax refund, and officials say he tried to keep it
New York Times
February 16, 2019
Updated February 16, 2019 10:03am

The average tax refund is usually a couple of thousand dollars, but a man in Florida who earned less than $3,500 mistakenly received a check for a much higher amount: $980,000.

How?

He filed his taxes.

:freewilly: