Zoe Ever After ep1 (New Brandy song at the end!!)

Started by RAY7, January 01, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Some bans need to be handed out!  It's one thing to not like a show it's another to pick apart every second of a 20 min pilot.

Rxxf

Y'all really think a girl's opinion, on a forum, is going to affect Bran's slayage and the general's public support for the show?
:kii:
BRANDY

BAPHOMET.

throwintheTAL

It's weird how some feel the need to harp on how much they don't like it

monk al-taqi

Quote from: straplis on January 03, 2016, 11:53:28 PM

ss

it's not that, I just fear for that girls mental health

her interactions are entirely negative. what kinda dysphoria does she live in. I pity her really. hope she gets help

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

Cowboy Nine

BAPHOMET.

:stressed: I see exactly where this is about to go as soon as 'man comes back in hea.

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

It's not a big deal that she doesn't like the show. Lol.
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

tigernathan

Quote from: m.monk on January 03, 2016, 11:59:38 PM
Quote from: straplis on January 03, 2016, 11:53:28 PM

ss

it's not that, I just fear for that girls mental health

This is coming from a pathological lying terrorist faggot who has wept about a post on this forum. You're deranged and should seriously fuck off. You can't decided whether you're Buddhist or Muslim. One minute you claim to be a doctor living in NYC, the next you live in Florida and claim people are trying to hookup with your Saddam Hussein looking ass. Fuck you. No one likes you and your whole family died in Palestine.

tigernathan

Quote from: r on January 04, 2016, 12:13:13 AM
It's not a big deal that she doesn't like the show. Lol.

Clearly but these faggs look for anyone opportunity to try to mess. Especially that monk faggot. He's just upset that I dragged his ass years ago and revealed the PM he sent me about his mama being blown up to itty bitty pieces in some desert. Fuck him.

BAPHOMET.