Were first cousins :uhh:

I just mean unexpectadly we understand eash other
Were makin up a bit for lost time

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BigDawg

Herb.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

well lol no hes too young but he kept trying to get me to look at his print yesterday it was so obvious i gave a glance or two but hey lol

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: LISlikeliquor on November 29, 2015, 03:10:04 AM
:helloimangie: :calmdownsis: :rudone:

:kii: :kii: :kii:

I dont want my cousin   :kii:

but hes the only one i feel like there is time to build our friendship and pick up where we left off

Different

BrokenHeartsHeal

Good for you man. I wish I was closer to my older gay cousin. As a child I knew his tea and he wasn't an obvious queer or anything but I just knew something was up. And growing up I noticed he disappeared and I was told that when my uncle and aunt (his mom) divorced, his mother made him turn on his father so he then turned his back on the family.... which is bullshit he was just disowned cuz he was a faggot. Jamaican familys can be something else I tell you. But eventually my mom confessed years fuckin later.
I wish I would have came to terms with my sexuality sooner so that I would be able to search, reach out and support and vice versa cause I've been going through shit too and wish I had my gay cousin to talk/look up to. But it's too late, I can't even find the niggaa on social media.