omg....

Started by Mel., November 28, 2015, 04:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAY

This is disgusting though.

I am not tryna be lickin no damn Lawry's out another dude's mouth.

No ma'am

Sinpool

SUPREME

Stahr is darker again

What's happening

BigDawg

Herb.

i just don't get how people can wear makeup from day to day to day ....until it becomes just as normal as washing their face in the morning...
just seems so time consuming. embrace who u r....makeup is there for fun

Herb.

Quote from: Blues clue on November 28, 2015, 05:20:33 PM
Quote from: Lion Babe on November 28, 2015, 05:19:41 PM
if these niggers weren't so afraid of nappy hair they could grow their own MESS.

ghjnfd

boi if u dnt

lay off faggot :omgwatshappening:

Stewie

this made my skin crawl

who is that tattood BEAST

Herb.

its not all their fault though...

i was so upset last week...one of my coworkers happened to skip a visit to the barbershop it seemed (usually he keep his hair closely cut)....but it still looked neat to me. he has beautiful kinky hair. but here comes a black woman (i hate to say this but....OF COURSE).... asking him when he's gonna cut it. How the hell do you know that he wants to go back to the barber and cut it again? why are you telling him to go back? It took everything in me not to interrupt that little conversation and let her have it on the low. What I really wanted to do was turn around and tell him how much I LOVE his hair. but i can tell the questioning already had him uneasy, I did not want him to feel as if I were patronizing him, because I really love his hair. and his beautiful chocolate skin..he's kind of an adonis :cheerup: lmao!!!!

so i cannot even comfortably sit here and put the blame on these people. sometimes its those who surround them who contribute to foolishness. but i will admit that sometimes foolery comes out of nowhere. I'm sure no one was around Roman asking him when he was gonna grow indian hair.

Stewie

Quote from: Herbie on November 28, 2015, 05:45:29 PM

i was so upset last week...one of my coworkers happened to skip a visit to the barbershop it seemed (usually he keep his hair closely cut)....but it still looked neat to me. he has beautiful kinky hair. but here comes a black woman (i hate to say this but....OF COURSE).... asking him when he's gonna cut it. How the hell do you know that he wants to go back to the barber and cut it again? why are you telling him to go back? It took everything in me not to interrupt that little conversation and let her have it on the low. What I really wanted to do was turn around and tell him how much I LOVE his hair. but i can tell the questioning already had him uneasy, I did not want him to feel as if I were patronizing him, because I really love his hair. and his beautiful chocolate skin..he's kind of an adonis :cheerup: lmao!!!!

so i cannot even comfortably sit here and put the blame on these people. sometimes its those who surround them who contribute to foolishness. but i will admit that sometimes foolery comes out of nowhere. I'm sure no one was around Roman asking him when he was gonna grow indian hair.

hkjhjhjhjkhjfghdfghfgh

this is my mom

RekeRig

n

What the fuck is this

Herb.

Quote from: Stewie on November 28, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

hkjhjhjhjkhjfghdfghfgh

this is my mom
THis is why so many black men end up with WHITE FUCKING WOMEN

because these white women will WORSHIP the African kinky ground that these Adonis's walk on. she will lick on that beautiful chocolate skin, WORSHIP that thick textured hair, and appreciate our culture.....While our OWN women are sitting around asking "when u gonna get that off ur head :udontlookok: "

The only time these women have interest in someone who looks like LeBron James...is when they BECOME Lebron James. THen they fume owt when they chose a white womuh. Don't fume now hun......cuz u know DAMN well if he wasn't coined up you wouldn't want him!

im sorry to rant but i've kinda had enough! i wanted to yank that bitch so fucking bad

RekeRig

Ugh i just know that other thing has stank breath

My stomach ...

LOONA.

Quote from: Herbie on November 28, 2015, 05:52:15 PM
Quote from: Stewie on November 28, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

hkjhjhjhjkhjfghdfghfgh

this is my mom
THis is why so many black men end up with WHITE FUCKING WOMEN

because these white women will WORSHIP the African kinky ground that these Adonis's walk on. she will lick on that beautiful chocolate skin, WORSHIP that thick textured hair, and appreciate our culture.....While our OWN women are sitting around asking "when u gonna get that off ur head :udontlookok: "

The only time these women have interest in someone who looks like LeBron James...is when they BECOME Lebron James. THen they fume owt when they chose a white womuh. Don't fume now hun......cuz u know DAMN well if he wasn't coined up you wouldn't want him!

im sorry to rant but i've kinda had enough! i wanted to yank that bitch so fucking bad

:flamebroiled:

Herb.

nnnnn
i really was fuming. even typing about it now got me riled up just a bit :dead:

Kurama

I couldn't take 10 seconds of it. Repulsive af.