Ready for a Mainstream BLACK Gay Dating Reality Show? KING Milian Returns :feeli

Started by SUPREME, April 16, 2016, 06:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SUPREME

#TSREXCLUSIVE: MILAN CHRISTOPHER IS HEADING TO BRAVO FOR HIS NEW DATING SHOW

#Roommates remember when we exclusively told you all that #MilanChristopher was getting his own spinoff show called, ?For The Love Of Milan, executive produced none other than #KandiBurrus and #ToddTucker.

Well #TheShadeRoom had a chance to catch up with #Milan and learned that his new will be on Bravo, and get this #Roommates, #JohnMayer is apparently writing the intro to Milan?s show!

It will be interesting to see if Milan finds his true love or not.

:feelinmyself:

BigDawg

Im here for this. I am tired of seeing him go at it with Miles on social media. Guess he really loved that thieving, conniving, manipulative cunt.

LOONA.

Not his own damn show

Meanwhile Omari, Fizz, & those other bums get nothing lol   

LOONA.

Quote from: BigDawg on April 16, 2016, 06:47:56 PM
Im here for this. I am tired of seeing him go at it with Miles on social media. Guess he really loved that thieving, conniving, manipulative cunt.

g

They're still fighting?  :uhh: 

BigDawg

FRANCE

I'm here for this. Hate the name of the show though; could've been more creative. But I think this will be real entertaining.

Vonc2002

wow, he's really on the come up huh? Miles is laying on somebody's couch in tears
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BigDawg

BrokenHeartsHeal

i hope all the men are good looking, tall, masculine, cleancut, have careers, etc.

just so we can see black twitter and black woman FUME.