Azealia Banks is a crazy bitch !!!

Started by .betterwiseup, February 16, 2016, 10:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

BAPHOMET.

d

Retard. You have no clue what you're talking about.

QuoteWhen Beyonc? first released a clip of ?Bow Down? earlier this year, fans were confused as to why she was angrily chanting  ?Bow down, b----.? Many assumed she was taking advantage of her position as a world-renowned singer and being arrogant about her success over the years.

Quote?The reason I put out ?Bow Down? is because I woke up, I went into the studio, I had a chant in my head. It was aggressive. It was angry. It wasn?t the Beyonc? that wakes up every morning. It was the Beyonc? that was angry. It was the Beyonc? that felt the need to defend herself. And if the song never comes out, okay! I said it. And I listened to it after I finished, and I said ?This is hot! I?ma put it out.? I?m not gon? sell it. I?ma just put it out. People like it, great. If they don?t, they don?t. And I won?t do it every day because that?s not who I am but I feel strong. And anyone that says ?Oh that is disrespectful,? just imagine the person that hates you. Imagine the person that doesn?t believe in you, and look in the mirror and say ?bow down, B***,? and I guarantee you?ll feel gangsta. So listen to that song from that point of view again if you didn?t like it before!
?

Sovereign.

Quote from: NexTae on February 17, 2016, 06:16:12 PM
sssssssss

The way she just fckin shut down that Adele idea :plzstop:

vcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

my favorite moment!  :plzstop:

AIDS!

Quote from: Baphomet. on February 18, 2016, 02:27:57 AM
d

Retard. You have no clue what you're talking about.

QuoteWhen Beyonc? first released a clip of ?Bow Down? earlier this year, fans were confused as to why she was angrily chanting  ?Bow down, b----.? Many assumed she was taking advantage of her position as a world-renowned singer and being arrogant about her success over the years.

Quote?The reason I put out ?Bow Down? is because I woke up, I went into the studio, I had a chant in my head. It was aggressive. It was angry. It wasn?t the Beyonc? that wakes up every morning. It was the Beyonc? that was angry. It was the Beyonc? that felt the need to defend herself. And if the song never comes out, okay! I said it. And I listened to it after I finished, and I said ?This is hot! I?ma put it out.? I?m not gon? sell it. I?ma just put it out. People like it, great. If they don?t, they don?t. And I won?t do it every day because that?s not who I am but I feel strong. And anyone that says ?Oh that is disrespectful,? just imagine the person that hates you. Imagine the person that doesn?t believe in you, and look in the mirror and say ?bow down, B***,? and I guarantee you?ll feel gangsta. So listen to that song from that point of view again if you didn?t like it before!
?
b

RekeRig

"I went into the studio, I had a chant in my head."

n

God she's annoying sometimes :dead:

Palladium

Quote from: FORMATE. on February 17, 2016, 01:52:04 PM
"THE BITCH CAN'T READ!"

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I'm sorry but a girl like her is kinda ..... needed in the industry

she reminds us how fckn dumb some of the ppl we call celebs really are, and doesn't really come off arrogant, just doesn't give a fuck :kii:

!!!!!!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: