They did Keysh' so wrong

Started by yummy, February 18, 2016, 12:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RekeRig

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 18, 2016, 02:52:14 PM
This isn't the first time this has happened and certainly wont be the last. Many producers give artists songs that sound the same. B Cox was doing that a whole lot back in the mid 2000s.

As for which song is better, Love & War was nominated for a Grammy twice, performed better on radio and had better sales. 1 person's opinion on a forum really doesn't matter.
n

FRANCE

Quote from: RIG on February 18, 2016, 03:03:46 PM
Quote from: Francois Lite on February 18, 2016, 02:52:14 PM
This isn't the first time this has happened and certainly wont be the last. Many producers give artists songs that sound the same. B Cox was doing that a whole lot back in the mid 2000s.

As for which song is better, Love & War was nominated for a Grammy twice, performed better on radio and had better sales. 1 person's opinion on a forum really doesn't matter.
n
:usuresis:

RekeRig

ugh this grammy winning Toni braxton music is going OFF right now lolz

FRANCE

Quote from: inluvwitbran on February 18, 2016, 03:10:21 PM
Love & War>

Yea. The Grammy committee agrees too. One of the Top 5 R&B songs of that year.

Stay on topics guys. Bringing up her looks and Toni wont refute the fact that Love & War performed much better than Trust & Believe, and is the better song.

Inject My Lips

Wait, why does L&W only have 15 million views?  I thought it was a urban staple, Keysha's song has twice as many views :uhh:

Marilyn

Neither song did shit. Not acting like this was a big hit that the general public can recite.

Marilyn

Quote from: Hazeleyes on February 18, 2016, 03:31:41 PM
Wait, why does L&W only have 15 million views?  I thought it was a urban staple, Keysha's song has twice as many views :uhh:

Well, Keyshia's far more beautiful and has more fans

b

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Marilyn on February 18, 2016, 03:33:03 PM
Neither song did shit. Not acting like this was a big hit that the general public can recite.

Yeah NO random person knows wtf L&W is  :kii: song or album. Tbh

.betterwiseup

Quote from: RIG on February 18, 2016, 02:27:35 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on February 18, 2016, 02:23:09 PM
Tamar's "If I Don't Have You" sounds like Keyshia's "I Choose You".
ddfdfff Tamar girl

but thats no surprise. musically, she has no identity or her own sound.
Sad  :plzstop:
Keyshia's "I Choose You" was dope af too.

RekeRig

yea neither of these songs were hits lol