Atlanta >>>>>

Started by ….ok., January 13, 2021, 07:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

the way this NEW beautiful celebration of BLACKNESS is perched in the MIDDLE of the city

in a park just steps away from my home.

this area has been infiltrated by Whites like crazy , but it's still holding on to its BLACK ass identity!
this is type of shit that made me fall in love with this place

BITCH. I fucking STAN for ATL. :plzstop:

Aalumeci.

That's beautiful bnnnnn. The detail in the knots being TIGHT 

….ok.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2021, 09:43:40 AM
That's beautiful bnnnnn. The detail in the knots being TIGHT
fnnfmgmmgmgmfmfmgmgmmgf
F
F

Bitch that's what snatched me. The way they hooked goddess the fuck UP  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Marilyn

This is why we moved King. I could go on and on but I'm on my phone hhhh. I'll expand more later 

how u let him cheat

only a matter of time before fags get caught fucking on top of it
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

….ok.

Quote from: Marilyn on January 13, 2021, 12:56:49 PM
This is why we moved King. I could go on and on but I'm on my phone hhhh. I'll expand more later
:woohoo:

This black ass fuckin city bitch :scrumptious:

I'm in my GLORY

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Thats nice they givin teyanna tayler her props

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

BetterAngels

Why does she have herpes on her lip?

Cowgirl

Quote from: BetterAngels on January 13, 2021, 06:39:23 PM
Why does she have herpes on her lip?
Is that a serious question?She's from Atlanta hun. :uhh:

BetterAngels

Young

Marilyn

:oof:

I love the blackness here. I LOVE seeing his billboards plastered around the city. STAND there King

I love the black art in the West End area.

Speaking of West End, I just found a small, no frills grocery store that's walking distance from the West End station. I live in Buckhead and while I appreciate the upper scale grocery stores like Whole Foods, Sprouts, and the Fresh Market, I was in search for some CHEAP shit. I went for the first time today. They had chicken neck, chicken BACK, chicken feet, pig feet, pig tails, FRIED CHICKEN SKIN IN A BAG hdhhdhdhd all type of shit you would never find in the aforementioned. We're blessed to live in good neighborhoods but if you're looking to save a coin you should check it out. It's called Big Bear supermarket.

….ok.

January 13, 2021, 11:21:09 PM #12 Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 11:38:41 PM by three kings
:stressed:

there's a lot of really good black owned restaurants that I dip into

Morelli's Ice Cream is just 💃🏾💃🏾 Bitch....A+

some of the best mess I've tasted since I been here has legit come from black owned teas .

ATL isn't perfect or DisneyLand for niggers snnsndnd as you mentioned , living in a "good area" it may be easier for me to sit back and just talk about how pretty everything is . As opposed to another side of ATL I have never experienced.

i don't want to mislead anyone who's reading this. as with any big city, do your research before planning to move. i live in a very touristy area that is kinda designed to WOW the gorls.

but just all the BLACKNESS here. The history, the art.... I love this fucking city. Proud to be an ATLien 🙌🏾🙌🏾

Edge gorl