Phaedra Will Be On WWHL For A Mother’s Day Special

Started by M-Rocka, April 14, 2021, 12:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

If that lady does come back, I can already see a lot of shift changing. Shrew will be sucking up and kissing Phaedra's ass so she can stay on the show. Shamea & Kandi will stop fucking with Porsha, Cynthia will just be a pretty face. Sheree will be stirring the pot. Kenya will be cackling watching everybody unravel and Nene will be at home unemployed fuming.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Well good for her! I'm happy to catch up with her. And the boys.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

how u let him cheat

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2021, 05:15:48 PM
If that lady does come back, I can already see a lot of shift changing. Shrew will be sucking up and kissing Phaedra's ass so she can stay on the show. Shamea & Kandi will stop fucking with Porsha, Cynthia will just be a pretty face. Sheree will be stirring the pot. Kenya will be cackling watching everybody unravel and Nene will be at home unemployed fuming.

love this king

prophet self
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

M-Rocka

Quote from: oph markle on April 14, 2021, 05:25:43 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2021, 05:15:48 PM

love this king

prophet self
:stressed:

Hey King! :sistas:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw